Chapter 43

"One week until our wedding baby girl." Andy smiled walking downstairs into the living room. He had just woken up and his hair was messy. I smiled and he climbed on top of me while I laid on the couch and kissed me.

"Good morning to you too." I chuckled and he laughed as he laid behind me. I was on my phone and he wrapped his arm around me and rested his head in the crook of my neck to see what I was doing. I was texting Mel about my dress and I quickly locked my phone and put it down on the couch.

"Sorry, were you texting your boyfriend?" He asked sarcastically.

"No I was texting Mel about the wedding." I said.

"Besides, you're going to be my husband in a week, I'm yours and only yours." I said.

"Mhm better be." He chuckled and kissed my neck and I smiled.

"Fuck you're so god damn cute." He said kissing me again. I turned around so I was facing him and intertwined our legs and wrapped my arm around him as he did the same.

"Our wedding night is going to be amazing." He said smiling.

"Night?" I asked.

"Yeah, dont get me wrong baby girl our wedding day is going to be perfect and we're going to have such a good time with the people we love, but our wedding night is going to be just you and me and I'm going to make sure I can make it as romantic as possible." He smiled and cupped my cheek brushing his thumb across it.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

"I got my vows ready." He said randomly.

"You did?" I asked and he knodded his head.

"I'm still working on mine." I said.

"I can't wait to read them to you baby, you're probably going to cry." He chuckled.

"I probably will." I laughed and kissed him softly but as I pulled away he bit my lip to stop me.

"Keep kissing me." He mumbled pushing his lips back onto mine and I chuckled as I continued. He cupped my cheek as our lips moved in sync and he pulled me closer to him. I moaned when he stuck his tongue in my mouth and he chuckled. When he pulled away he smiled.

"I couldn't help myself." He said.

"You're so fucking cute and cuddly I hate you." I said.

"You love me." He said.

"Sometimes." I said and he pressed his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes with his ocean blue ones before closing them to leave a soft kiss on my lips.

"I can't wait to marry you baby." He said.

"Me neither." I smiled. I was nervous but I also just wanted it to happen. I just wanted to be his, even though I already was I wanted to be his wife officially and I wanted him to be my husband officially.

"Jasmine." Andy laughed as he waved a hand infront of my face to snap me out of my daze.

"Yeah?" I asked chuckling a bit.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"You." I said and he smirked.

"Not like that you idiot." I chuckled and hit his chest playfully.

"You're going to be my husband." I said and he laughed.

"Yep, that's what happens at a wedding. People in love become husband and wife." He said smartly.

"Andy." I said being serious.

"I know." He said and held me tighter.

"I can't believe we're going to be married in a week either, but no words can describe how much I love you and can't wait." He smiled. Skylar started crying and I went to get up but Andy stopped me.

"I got her." He said and went up and came back downstairs with her in his arms. He head was rested against his shoulder as he held the back of her head and patted her back lightly as she quieted down.

"I think she wants mommy." He smiled and laid back down next to me but this time on his back to Skylar was rested on his chest. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Andys waist and kissed Skylars forehead as she fell asleep peacefully on his chest.

"This is all I want to do today." He said.

"Just lay down with the two people I love the most." He smiled and I kissed him.

"I love you both with my entire heart." I smiled.

** sorry if this chapter is short **