Chapter 12

I woke up and Andrew wasn't next to me and I checked my phone and had two texts from him.

"I had to go to work love, I love you so much I'll see you soon maybe tonight or in a few days." He said.

"And I have a small hangover thanks to your dad" he joked and I smiled sleepily when I read it. I saw I had another text message from Mel and I read it.

"Come to my party tonight." She said. I told her I would go and texted Andrew to let him know. He responded a few minutes later.

"Okay be careful love you." He said.

"Love you too, I will." I replied. I jumped up and went downstairs to quickly eat a bowl of cereal and get ready to go to Mel's. After eating I went up to my room and jumped in the shower. I thought I heard something downstairs so I stopped the water to listen but I didn't hear anything and continued to shower. I put shampoo in my hair and screamed when I felt arms around me.

"Sh sh shh." I heard Andrew whisper and chuckle at the same time.

"You scared the fucking shit out of me." I turned around to face him.

"Are you crying?" he asked.

"No." I laughed and wiped my eyes letting the water hit my face.

"I didn't mean to make you cry." He laughed.

"I thought I was about to be killed." I laughed.

"I thought you were at work." I said.

"I finished early." He smiled.

"I'll tell Mel that I can't make it then." I said.

"No, I want you to go." He smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want you to have fun." He said and hugged my bare body running his hands down my waist to my hips. I had goosebumps even with the hot water.

"I have to be at Mel's in a little bit." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Andrew?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you keeping something from me?" I asked. He let go of me and raised an eyebrow as the warm water hit our bodies.

"What are you talking about?" He asked sternly.

"Andrew it wasn't like that." I said.

"What do you mean then?" He asked calming down his tone.

"I would hide anything from you. I love you and only you and I would never hurt you." He said. I smiled and felt relieved. His schedule has just been so weird lately.

We got out of the shower and I put on a short black dress with black heels and Andrew stared at me.

"You're going like that?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I don't know the dress is just really short." He said.