Confrontation

* The Picture is Serena*

      You see...I have this problem. And that problem is getting lost in my new school. Yep, The new girl at Break Ridge high. The school where werewolves can exist with humans without knowing of our world. And if you hadn't guessed it already or wasn't paying attention...I'm part of those things that go bump in the night. The thing of myth. A werewolf and I may look fragile, but don't underestimate me. We moved here because my father is becoming a Beta to the Alpha of the Eclipse pack and I will be taking his place when the Alpha's son takes over the pack.

I groaned looking down at my schedule and the school map that the oh so rude women at the front desk gave me. Trying to figure out where my first class was as I walked down the white marbled hallway. My books in my arms in front of my chest as I growled. How hard is it to find H-12?!?! My brows furrowed up in frustration as I looked down at the map not looking where I was going when-

"Watch where you're going!" He growled after his shoulder bumped into mine. Making all my books fall out of my hand and onto the white floor.

"You watch where you're going you big mutt!" I yelled back at him. Turning around as I now got a good look at the bumper. My eyes meeting a very tall, a very buff, and very handsome boy. Or man since we were both 18. He looked down into my evergreen eyes as I looked up into his chocolate brown. My arms crossed against my chest as his face had a very pissed look.

"Who do you think you are?!" He demanded more than questioned.

"The new girl. And who are you?" A spoke stern. My eyebrow cocking as I gave him a look. The smell of dangerous lavender hitting my nose in seconds as I watched his eyes turn piercing red. My vibrant blue making an appearance as he tried to show me how powerful he was. He was a werewolf...like me. I growled up at him as he growled down at me. A stare off. People were soon stopping to watch us, thinking it was quite strange seeing two people standing over books that were still on the floor by the way. Being able to hear their whispers a mile away.

"Don't do it again," he growled in defeat and walked away. I made a pft sound. Almost as if I was laughing as I ran my hand through my wavy golden dark brown hair. Looking down at the books as people disburse, what's his problem? I kneeled down grabbing my books when...another set of hands joined me. I looked up and was greeted with dark green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Sakura. Mind if I...help you?" She said a bit awkward. Her red lips smiling softly as her red lipstick contrasted with her fair skin. Her long black bangs brushing against her eyelashes lightly.

"No, of course not." I said with a smile. Picking up the books as we both stood. Her hands giving me back the books as she stopped and looked at my schedule.

"Serena Havenmoon?" She spoke excitedly.

"Yes?"

"So you must be the new future Beta Alpha Cain was talking about!" She said with joy. Handing me back my schedule as her eyes flashed with delight.

"Yes, you must be one of the new future Betas as well then?"

"Indeed I am! Oh my god, we should totally hang out!"

"Sure, it would be nice making a bond with you since we do have to protect the future Alpha together."

"Yay!" She said giving me a hug. Making me stumble a bit as she held me tightly before she placed her arm around my shoulders. Already being super friendly with me.

"I must introduce you to the rest at lunch! They will love you!"

"If you says so. Truth is I don't always make the best first impression."