TLG6: "Got My Hopes Up"

Start from the beginning

"If you're trying to let me help you into getting Katelyn back, no way in fluff. Your little rooftop plan will fail too" I replied,walking out the door.

Shoot

I said something about the rooftop!!! He might be suspicious about it.

I walked faster until I heard him running out the door and eyes scanning the room for me, I guess.

As soon as he was out of sight, I sighed. Then I took out my phone amd read the message again.

"I feel so bad for not telling Katelyn about this....Laurence would be very sad" I said,sighing and resting my chin in my palm.

"But come on, he's a jerk" I said, putting my phone back in my bag.

I stood up and head outside. We don't have any clubs today since it's Thursday, a free day.

My house is quite far but I decided to proceed on foot since I want to look around for a bit.

I skipped and kicked rocks. Bought a smoothie and threw it in Zane's yard (he lives alone). It was actually fun to explore your town once in a while.

Later on, I approached a beautiful shop. It's kind of like a restaurant but it also sells flowers and packed food that gives 20 percent of it's income to orphanages.

"Aww...that's so sweet!" I cooed, I went inside as the small bell above rang.

"Welcome to Kawaii-chan's Buy and Help Shop!" A cute and high pitched voice greeted.

I turned ny head to see a pink-haired smiling girl with cat ears.

"Hi, can I get a...Kawaiitato Chips in cheese and a Kawaiimango shake?" I asked the girl.

"Yes! Please sit here!" She said,smiling. She led me to a cute two-person table by the window. I sat and thanked her.

"No problem! Kawaii-Chan likes helping customers. She'll tell Chef Reese-sama your order. Kawaii-chan will just deliver it to you when it's ready!" She said,bubbly. I nodded my head and took out my phone.

I looked at my Library and clicked my favorite Levi x Reader, "Ackerman" by SavvyMlynn

As I was reading the bell rang, indicating someone went in.

"Hey Kawaii-chan!" A familiar voice said, cheerily.

I furrowed my eyebrows in realization who it was. I peeked a little only to see a familiar brown-haired boy. Only, instead of his usual scowling and smirking face it was replaced with a smile...a genuine one.

He laughed and smiled in the presence of the Neko-girl. I tried my best to hide myself with only ny phone (like if that would even help).

"Hey Reese!" He said, smiling and waving to the pink-haired boy inside,cooking.

"Yo, Laurence! Came for another meal?" He asks, Laurence chuckled and looks at the counter.

"Not really...I'm not hungry. How is the Hyakuya Orphanage doing? I heard they took in another child in the name; Malachi." He said, concern evident in his voice.

"Yeah..they're doing great though, thanks to your donations. But...Laurence" Reese said, looking at him seriously.

"Are you sure about donating $100 every month? That's great but...come on Laur, you have to think of yourself sometimes too" Reese said, putting cheese into the potato cuts, (I think that's mine).

Laurence lowered his eyelids for a moment and grew silent.

"I know that but...they need it more than I. I know how it feels to be made fun of because you're an orphan. Besides, the donations I give is helping them promote the orphanage to make more people adopt the poor children there." He replied, sadly.