Chapter 23 - GMGS Part 9/ Important Author's note

Y/n's pov

Today was the 4th day of the Grand Magic Games and Fairy Tail was making all of the other guilds eat their words. I was relaxing with Lisanna and the rest of the guild. 

"So yeah, that's how I can kill people in 40 seconds flat." I said, smiling at Lisanna. 

She smiled back. 

"Wow, that power must be a large responsibility to have." She said. 

"Well I used to use it irresponsibility, but now I know when to use it and when not use it." I said.

We both laughed and saw the Games starting. We cheered as the two Fairy Tail teams came out. I smiled at Lisanna and she smiled at me. Lisanna is like my best friend in Fairy Tail other than Yana. She understands me better than the others and she supports Natsu and I, even though she's been Natsu's childhood friend and admitted she had a small crush on him. Why can't Lucy be like Lisanna? Lisanna likes Natsu as well, but cares for his happiness more than her feelings. 

"Y/n? Are you OK?" Lisanna asked, snapping a hand in my face. 

I snapped out of my trance and smile at her. 

"Sorry, just thinking about other things." I said. 

"Like what?" 

"Like why Lucy can't be like you?" I said, and she giggled. 

"Oh, I don't know. I guess she has different mind perspectives than me. Don't worry she'll be out of your hair soon." Lisanna said, making me frown. 

"God, I'm so used to fighting with Lucy over Natsu. I'm not used to someone who likes Natsu and is OK with me dating him. Makes me feel bad now." I said, looking down. 

I felt a hand at my shoulder, I looked up and saw Lisanna smiling at me. 

"Natsu is happy so I'm happy. Don't worry about it." She said. 

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I felt tears going down my face. We let go and watched the games. 

"Hello everybody, wizards and all to the 4th day of the Grand Magic Games!" 

Lisanna cheered with the crowd.

 We'll be starting things a little different. Instead of getting to the event, We'll be having a singing battle against three guilds!" 

The crowd went crazy as Chapati announced this. 

"The crowd is eating this up." I said. 

Lisanna nodded and we paid attention. 

"The guilds are Sabertooth, Mermaid's Heel, and Fairy Tail!" 

Our eyes widen, we get to participate as well.

"The winners will get 3 million jewel for their selves!" Chapati said. 

This rime the guilds went crazy and we can clearly hear Natsu yell. 

"THREE MILLION JEWEL??!!?!?!!??? THAT'S A LIFE SUPPLY OF FOOD!!!!!!!!" 

"Aye sir!!" Happy said, flying near us along with the other exceeds. Andy flew to my arms and I held her. 

"I wonder who was chosen for Fairy Tail and I hope they are good." I said. 

Lisanna nodded. 

"Representing Sabertooth, Minerva Orlando!" 

The crowd went wild as She stepped up at the three platforms and it flew up. 

"Representing Mermaid's heel, Arana Webb!"