ch. 12 We are back!!!

~~~~Romeo's POV~~~~
Its been 1 years since they've disappeared. The Tenroujima team. Bisca and Alzack just married and I was the ring bearer. I bet Erza would of loved this. She and Bisca are great friends. I miss all of them. Natsu, Wendy, Gray, Erza, even (y/n) and Yana. We were at the reception, having a great time. I wish everyone else was here.

6 years later, two months before they came back.

Twilight Ogre just left with the rent we owe. Bisca and Alzack just left for a job. I was to watching Asuka. She was shooting at a target with her toy gun.
"Hey Romeo, why don't you take Asuka to the park? Let her get some fresh air." My father said.
"OK Dad. Let's go to the park, Asuka." I said and she cheered.
We left and went to the park. I sat down on a bench and watches her play.
Flashback
"Hey Romeo."
I turned to see (y/n) standing there. It was before they left for Tenroujima. (A/n: Tenroujima means Tenrou island.)
"Yeah (y/n)?"
"Know that this is a happy time. So smile." She said.
"I can't. What if you don't come back?" I tell her.
She smiles and and wraps her arm around my neck. She starts noggin my head.
"Don't worry, we'll be fine."
Flashback over
I snap out of my flashback and continued to watch Asuka.
Two months later.
Twilight ogre came a second time and started destroying our things. I was getting mad. I was about to use my magic until two shows bursted through the door. One was a sandal and the other was a some 3-inch high heeled (f/c) boots. It kicked the dude down and then suddenly, Fire, Ice, Swords, A hand and Gravity all attacked all the Twilight ogre people. We all looked to see all of the Tenrou team. I saw (y/n) and Natsu leaning on each other for support.
"We are back!!!" Natsu and (y/n) said.
.

.

.

.

.
Here it is. Sorry if it is short. I did it at school. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! So that means more updating. Happy Summer.

-OntoImpossibleDreams
(Toozake ta yume mo)