crazy

Hey guys didn't have time to edit so there might be a few mistakes sorry.

jessie.

Fuck my life.

Everything is going so wrong. Everything is just so fucked. I didn't mean to lash out at Natalia like that but there was just too much on my mind.

I'm sitting in my car parked outside my house and I'm afraid to go into my own home.

Why someone might ask

Trisha has lost her fucking mind. Ever since my talk with her after that drunken evening with Natalia she just won't let me out of her sight. It all started the morning after that conversation I went down to the kitchen to tell her to cancel the wedding cancel everything and she just started screaming at me and I just took it because I made up my mind that I was not going to marry her she started to break down and cry and I comforted her and telling her it was okay that she would find someone better than me someone who actually loves her and is not going to just use her to fill the void in their heart.

Flashback.

"Trisha please stop crying you know this is for the best" I said to her as I patted her back

"But why, we doing so good" she was puffy and red just crying her eyes out.

" Trisha no we weren't and you and I both know that"

"It's becuase of my bitch sister isn't it. You still love her don't you"

I let out a sigh "she's not a bitch and yes I still love her. I've always loved her and I am a fucking idiot to let her go and ruin what we had. She's also the mother of my child"

"Then we can have our own kids, Please Jessie don't do this I love you so much she can't take you from me"

" Trish she can't take something from you that was never yours in the first place"

It was silent for a few moments and the tears stopped but it was replaced with anger.

" so you think you're just going to leave me and go running back to her and she's just going to accept you with open arms" she said with angry scoff.

" Jessie she's never going to take you back and you and I both know that, so get your head out of La La Land and fucking wake up and realize that I'm what's best for you. I can give you everything she can so why can't you just get her out of your head and just choose me"