Wake Up Call

It was dawn and I was snoring bad. The loud sound was bouncing off the walls of the nice room I had fallen asleep in. I awoke with a jolt as the loud snort like sound reached my ears. I looked around trying to remember where I was and how I got there when I suddenly remembered the odd green light and all the events after. I soon realized that I had fallen asleep in the mansion of my game crush! And on top of that had been snoring up a storm! And no I don't mean a cute, dainty snore, I mean a snore even a high dragon couldn't beat! "Good morning sunshine" I heard a deep velvety voice say out of nowhere. "Holy snot!" I screeched as I fell out of the chair I had fallen asleep in. "How is snot holy?" Fenris asked as he held his hand out to me. "It's an expression." I explained as I got up "It's just what people say when they've been scared." "Oh" was his simple reply "Hawk came by and needs us both for a mission." "Cool!" I said "where do we need to meet up?" "Darktown" he replied "We can walk together if you like." "Sure" I said. We talked and walked until finally we spotted Hawk and Isabella by a closed door in Darktown. Once we reached them they opened the door and we started to walk in. A blonde man was using magic on a young boy, with a woman and a man who appeared to be his parents beside him watching closely. The boy suddenly sat up breathing heavily, the woman helping him to do this. While the boy seemed to have been better the blonde Mage was now slumped over with the man checking on him. The man left and the blonde sprang to action soon after, he grabbed his staff and turn toward us in a flash. "I have made this a place of healing and salvation!" he yelled angrily with what sounded like two voices "Why do you threaten it?" "I'm just here to talk" Hawk said. "Of what?" he asked. "The Deep Roads" Hawk replied. "We're interested in getting into the Deep Roads and roomer has it you were a Warden." Varric said "Do you know a way?" "Did the Wardens send you to bring me back?" Blondie replied "I'm not going! They made me get rid of my cat! Poor Sir Pounce-a-lot he hated the Deep Roads!" "You had a cat?" I asked "Named Sir Pounce-a-lot?" "He was a gift. A noble beast." he replied "Almost got ripped in half by a genlock once! He swatted the bugger on the nose! Drew blood too! The blighted Warden said he 'Made me too soft.' I had to give him to a friend in Amaranthine!" "You came all the way to Kirkwall just to escape the Wardens?" Hawk asked. "You say that like it's a small thing." Blondie replied "Yes, I'm here because there's no Warden outposts, no darkspawn, and a whole host of refugees to blend in with. And some reasons of my own." "Alright I'm still wandering why the heck he named his cat Sir Pounce-A-Lot!" I whispered to Fenris "I mean of all the names in the world..." He simply chuckled in response. "I've always heard joining the Wardens is for life." Hawk questioned. "That's only partly true. The "hopelessly tainted by darkspawn" and "plagued with nightmares about the Archdemon" parts don't go away." Blondie replied "But it turns out if you hide well enough you don't have to wear the uniform or go to the parties." "I'm on an expedition into The Deep Roads. Any information you have could save lives." Hawk said. "I will die a happy man if I never have to think about the blighted Deep Roads again." The Mage replied "Although... a favor for a favor. Does that sound like a fair deal? You help me, I help you?" "Let's be more specific" Hawk replied "I don't do anything involving children or animals." "I have a Warden map of this area but there's a price." he said. "Isn't there always." I whispered. "I came to Kirkwall to aid a friend. A Mage. A prisoner in the wretched Gallows." he continued "The Templars learned of my plans to free him. Help me bring him safely past them, and you will have your maps."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I'm thinking about putting an original story on here. Let me know what you think. Oh and an other idea I have is a book where all of our favorite characters from different stories, movies, games, or TV shows all meet in one book. Tell me your thoughts in the comments!

   ~ Sky 💙