Next time

Tsu'tey p.o.v

We waited on the mountains hiding from the ships waiting for JakeSully's signal to attack.

*Time Skip*

I was injured badly. JakeSully found me and I was brought back to the tree of souls. Gal was there, as soon as she saw me she almost fell off of the root she was resting on trying to get to me, "Tsu'tey!" She was worried and scared for me.....

"I am quite alright Gal. I've had worse." I told her.

I was layed down on the root next to hers. I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"Wait.......You can see now?" JakeSully asked Gal.

"Yes." Gal replied like he asked the most stupid question in the universe.

"How?" He asked.........I was curious too.

"I was thinking about that....It could be one of two things but I'm not sure which one it is."

"Go ahead." JakeSully said.

"Reason number one: My soul has fully accepted my body thanks to Eywa and it just took a while to settle. Reason number two: My soul has found its match making me complete there for restoring my eyesight." Gal concluded.

"I would like to think it was the second one, although the first one is just as likely to be true." JakeSully said.

"Why did you say that you would like to think it was the second one?" I asked.

"It's more romantic." JakeSully said.

*Time Skip*(As a reader of this story Francine_Bonnefoy said, "Bring forth the Sexy times")

Two weeks later.

Tsu'tey p.o.v.

I have given the position of Olo'eyctan to JakeSully so I could be with Gal and he could be with Neytiri and she could keep her position.

I sometimes would forget Gal had her eyesight..............kind of how in the beginning I kept on forgetting she couldn't see. It's weird what a person could get used to.

I wanted to make her mine now. I hadn't had a chance for two weeks. She was busy helping with gathering food and helping Mo'at heal a few people.

I walked into the tent we had set up near the tree of souls. Gal had taught us how to make these tents and other buildings her people used to make to live in.

There she was brushing her hair. I walked up behind her, intending to scare her, and instead she whips around and jumps into my arms. I automatically wrap my arms around her to keep her from falling. She wraps her legs around my waist, and its then that I see the look in her eyes. Lust and Love.

She kissed me fullforce. And I kissed back with as much force.

***

Galilahi p.o.v

I kissed him and he kissed back. "Ulilohi."

"You never told me what that means." He said breathless.

I smiled. "It means....." I slowly kissed him, "Handsome."

The Look of shock on his face made me laugh and kiss him again which got him to snap out of his shock and kiss me back.

He ran his hands over my body making me let out a tiny moan. Which startled him a bit. He started to tease me, I don't know if it was on purpose or not.....but it was driving me mad with lust. I pressed myself to him more trying to get closer to him, even though I don't think that was possible, he let out a grunt noise that sounded half like a moan.

Finally I couldn't take anymore and pulled him against me so there was more pressure and friction. That caused him to pull me up to where I was straddling his waist. "Ulilohi......" I whined.

The look on his face told me he knew what I wanted. He carefully pulled me down onto his erect member. I let out a soft of cry pain. He soothed me by rubbing my back saying 'sorry'. When I finally adjusted I moved my hips slightly. He grunted in acknowledgement then started to slowly pullout then slowly push back in. It was pleasurable but frustrating at the same time. I dug my nails into his shoulders. I pulled my face close to his and softly demanded him to 'Go faster'. He obeyed and started going faster. I cried out as he hit a certain spot, he faltered thinking he hurt me. "Keep going." I all but yelled at him.
He obeyed hesitantly. To keep from scaring him like that I bit his shoulder to both keep myself from crying out but to also bend so he could get a better angle.

He was sucking on my neck and collarbone, that coupled with the fast and steady pumping of his member inside me made loud moans escape my chest.

Within a few moments we climaxed.

"Next time, we can try something else." I said.

He nodded.

We layed down soon after that as it was already dark out, and fell into peaceful sleep.

*****************************************************

Ok, this update is WAAAAAY overdue. Hope you liked the Lemon!

Please comment and Vote

Thank you!