Chapter one

Sorry if I mess up on what they say and or when they say it I haven't seen the movie in six months.

3 person P.O.V

Galilahi hasn't met any of the natives because of her blindness and her Avatar hasn't come in yet.

She can see people's colors and can tell what kind of person they are. She can't see what someone looks like but can only see their, colors as she calls them but they are actually called, auras.

Galilahi's P.O.V

The new group of Avatar drivers and Avatars are coming today. And I can't wait to meet the people who I will work with.

~time skip~ (there will be lots of these)

"Hi. Norm Spellman, Avatar driver." I heard someone say and I could hear a wheelchair as well........

Then two new auras entered my line of vision. I was holding something for Max.

"Hello."another voice said the one in the wheelchair and held out his hand for me to shake.

"She's blind Sully." Said Max

"I'm Galilahi. But you can call me Gal." (G-ah-ll) I said. "Your blue....." I said without thinking.

"What?" His aura turned slightly yellow in confusion.

"I can see your aura. I knew you were there before you spoke and Max here doesn't believe I can see auras. Your aura turned a little bit yellow with confusion but the blue remained. Blue like how the Earth's ocean used to be." I replied.

"You can take your Avatars out tomorrow." Max said, "there's yours." Max points to the one that shares a faint but similar aura to Jake's.

"Well, Unaduti.....it's definitely your Avatar." I said. " And you, Kanuna are too eager. Amadahy will eat you both alive."

"Two questions. One, that isn't Na'Vi is it? And Two what does that mean?" Asked Kanuna (Norm)

"Its my native language. And Jake's nickname Unaduti means Woolly head. Your nickname Kanuna means Bullfrog. And Grace's nickname Amadahy means forest water." I replied.

"Oh." Kanuna said

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be a time skip. To after the Thanator Chase. It chased Jake and Galilahi.

As always:

Comment
And
Vote.