Tombstone

Chris's POV:

Maria, Maria Brink. The girl who broke my heart. I loved her, I really did at one point. But she cheated on my with this random guy and I broke up with her even though it crushed my heart. After that I couldn't love again, that is until I meet Ash.

*Flashback*

I walked around Miami because I was looking for Maria. We are on tour right now and In This Moment were touring with us. I had asked Maria to be my girlfriend about 3 months ago and I was so happy it be on love. Except for the past week she's been kind of distant and I don't know why!

I had asked Ricky if he saw her and he said that he overheard her talking about going to a club called the "Flamingo". I was headed there now to find her, if I could that is. What puzzled me was why would my girlfriend want to go clubbing without me even knowing. She could have told me she was going with a friend at least.

As I entered the club I looked around for Maria. There was not sign of her anywhere through. I asked the bartender if he'd seen a girl with bleach blonde hair. He said he's seen so many blondes tonight all the look the same to him right now. "Where is Maria?" I whispered to myself. The bartender then turned back to me. "Wait Maria, Maria Brink?" He asked. "Yea, Maria Brink! Why do you know?" I asked. "Oh yeah I know Maria, she was here about 20 minutes with her boyfriend Kyle." He said. I was so confused and angry. Why was she with another guy? Why did she cheat on me? And... Who the hell is Kyle? "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY WENT!?" I yelled at him. "I think they went to the Green Garden hotel." He said before I ran out the door.

The Green Garden Hotel. I had finally found the address forever after I've been searching the internet. I noticed that this place was on the wrong side of town. What the hell is Maria doing on the wrong side of town with another guy? Truth is I have an idea I just hope that it's not true.

As I entered the hotel I asked the guy how many people were staying here. He looked at me suspiciously before answering. "Yes? A couple." I was so angry right now. I saw behind him there were all the keys to the rooms. I noticed room 3 only had one key instead of two. I pushed the guy out of my way and took the key. I then headed for room 3.

As I put the key in the door I was really worried to see what was on the other door but I have to do this. I then turned the key and opened the door. As I ran inside I saw this guy Kyle fucking my girlfriend. She was smiling and enjoying it too. I was shocked to see what was right in front of me. I was hoping that my suspicions weren't going to be real but they did.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU SLUT!" I yelled at her. She grabbed my arm to pull me back to talk to me but I refuse to hear what she had to say. After I saw what I did I ran out of that room and back to my car. By the time I was in the car I was crying. I couldn't believe the girl I was supposedly in love with cheated on me. God dammit I'm worthless!

When I got back to the tour bus the guys saw I looked like shit and asked me what was going on. I didn't tell them, I just locked myself in the bathroom. I saw the razors and I was about the cut my wrists. But Ricky and Josh stopped me. They had been calling my name but I was so focused on ending my life I didn't even hear them. They dragged me out the bathroom and I told them everything. The guys were there for me. I love these guys so much.

For the rest of the tour I didn't talk to Maria, I ignored her. When we did our performances of Contempress and I did them without complaining. I just didn't pay her any mind. When it was time for either of us to leave the stage I said bye to the fans or thank you. I said nothing to Maria. She had left me with messages, voicemail and missed calls but I refuse to answer. After the tour I forgot about her and I cut her out of my life. I actually cut the thing called love our of my heart.

*End of flashback*

I hated seeing her again. What does she want with me now. I woke up this morning next to Ash who I love even more than I ever loved Maria. My heart feels love again. After I had broken up with Maria I told myself I wouldn't love again but then I missed the feeling. I then met a wonderful women, Ash Costello. I feel whole again. But what I do find odd is that as soon as I'm dating Ash and i had just announced it a week ago over social media, Maria arrives. Now she wants to do a music video too. What's that about?

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! I'm sorry I haven't updated I have been obsessed Asking Alexandria family because I joined😍😍!! Also please check out my fanfic on them too, it's called Stand Up and Scream!!

Please comment, vote and follow!!

Peace out band nerds😎😎!!