Dead As F**k

Chris's POV:

I sing in a band called Motionless in White. I love my band, band mates and all the fans. I may seem happy on stage and around my fans and friends but I feel like something is missing. I see all these people with a person they love and care for but I don't have anyone. I feel so alone a lot of the times. Ricky tells me it's normal not to have a girlfriend, that many people don't have one but I still miss the feeling of loving someone. I'm always feel dead as fuck! I just want to love but I can't forget the last time it happened. She crushed my heart and I haven't loved again and I miss the feeling.

I have been performing almost everyday because I'm on tour for our new album. I have practically traveled the whole world and its been pretty great. After a concert in Germany Ricky had introduced me to new band called New Years Day. The lead singer Ash Costello wanted to do a music video with us because she thought it would be great to mix to great bands together and promote her album too. "Hey guys, this is the band New Years Day. This is Ash, Jeremy, Nikki, Brandon and Trixx. They were thinking of doing a music video with us." Ricky said. "I think it would be a great idea, my name is Chris and this is Ryan, Devin, Josh and of course you've met Ricky." I said. "Hi guys well I wondering if we could use Chris in the music video. I think it would be great since he is such a great singer." The girl named Ash said. Before I could even answer Ricky answered for me and said yes. I've heard of the band I haven't really met them and he said yes for me. I kinda don't want to do it but maybe it will be fun. "REALLY, OMG, thank you so much, we will give you all the details as soon as possible! Thank you!" Ash said.

Ricky's POV:

Ok yes I should have asked Chris if he was comfortable to do the music video but he needs this. Yeah you've seen Chris in Immaculate Misconception and he looks freakin crazy and he of course sings screamo music but he can be shy a lot of the time and kind of reserved. I want him to make some new friends to make him feel better about the void in his heart. I hope this experience will help him with that. Plus Ash is a lot like Chris from what I gather when I've spoken to her. She's really sweet and I believe they will get along. Don't hate me after this Chris!

Back At The Bus:

"Ricky you are my best friend but WHAT THE HELL!" Chris screamed. "I didn't even get to think about it! What if I don't want to!" Chris said. "Ok yes I should has asked but I think you need this experience to meet others and Ash is a lot like you, just get to know her and you could become good friends." Ricky said to Chris. "Fine I'll try but don't push me too much ok!?" Chris asked. "I won't push you I promise!" Ricky said. After the talk, the guys all sat down and watched Edward Scissorhands and had a bunch of drinks. After the movie and 30 beers, the guys all went to bed in there bunks.

Chris POV:

I laid in my bunk thinking about how this music video will go when our tour is over. We had 4 shows left and k was pretty stressed out about this music video actually. There were going to be a lot of people there that I don't know but it shouldn't be too bad because I meet hundreds of fans and I don't know them. I wouldn't mind talking to Ash, she seems like a nice person. People think I'm such a tough guy because I sing screamo and look like I'm satanic but Im pretty shy. I can't help it. I want to believe this music video will go great but I can't help but think something may go down.

I hope this story is good!?😁😁

Comment to tell me how you feel towards it and if this is good beginning!!

I can't wait to continue writing!😎😎