27. No! Toushiro! Don't Leave Me! :'(

Ichigo finally pulled away and I turned around to see who it was. Of course, it was Toushiro.

'Stupid Hinamori! She must've told him! Darn you Hinamori!' I thought.

"Ichigo get off of me! Toushiro, wait!" I yelled.

Toushiro's P.O.V:

'I can't believe her! And I thought she loved me! She's such a liar! She told me she loved me and she told me that she was gonna go to the restroom! Thank god Hinamori told me. You know I might aswell go with Hinamori and kiss her like she kissed that darn Ichigo!'

"Toushiro! Toushiro! Wait, please!"

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Are you really that mad at me? Look... Toushiro, I'm sorry. What you saw wasn't my doing it was Ichigo's."

"Do you really expect me to believe that? The way you talked about him sounded like you were inlove with him or something."

"Well, you're half correct and half incorrect. Yes, I did love Ichigo, but that was in the pas! I love you Toushiro and only you! Please, please don't hate me! You're mine and no one else can have you only me! And I'm yours, only yours! Please don't leave me for anyone else or for anything else, because if you do I won't have a meaning to live! I love you, Toushiro!" I said crying.

Toushiro didn't even bother to look at me. He just stood there like a zombie. So instead of waiting for him to make his next move I made the next move. I went to where he was and hugged him from behind. I didn't let go of him until he turned around and hugged me back.

"I guess I can't stay mad at you forever," he said with that warm, gentle smile.

"Well, why don't we go enjoy the party!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay. Let's go. But let me do something real quick," he said as he carried me on his shoulder.

"I love you Toushiro. You're so fun."

"I love you too, my little angel."

We went to my office and I got Orihime to dance with Ichigo. I always thought they would make a good couple. They actually kissed! I was like,

"Awww! How cute!"

"Shut up, Megumi! You shouldn't be talking! You're going out with a short person!" said Ichigo.

"Shut up! Don't make fun of short people!" I yelled as I charged at him and kicked him in the face.

"You little-"

"Na-ah-ah. You can't do anything to me. It's my birthday remember," I said sticking my tongue out.

"Darn you, Megumi!"

"Well, party's over everyone! See you later!"

"Awww! Well, bye and Happy birthday again!" everybody yelled as they headed out the door.

🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓

🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉

🍉🍓🍉🍓🍉🍓

🍉🍓🍉

Well, that was sweet!🍉

Next chapter = last chapter🍨

So sad!😖