Spin-Off

Oh for the love of me, this story is still getting requests for a spin-off or a sequel. I'm horrible doing the latter so let's go with the former.

Writing's Second Taste 

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." -Anaïs Nin

You know that feeling when you open a book and you read the story written in it? It feels like you've been transported to another world, a place so wonderful and liberating. Well, it's my job to make you experience that to the expense of my own life tales.

Those jokes that you were laughing about as you read them? He whispered those to me in the middle of class. That bashful expression that the main character had? It was a reflection of what he looked like when he asked me out. That somewhat cheesy narration of what their kiss felt like? It was the same way I felt when he first pressed his lips against mine.

If only I can do it again. If only I can fall in love with writing again. If only I can fall in love again.

[This is a spin-off of Hollywood's Princess. You do not read that story to understand this]

Who's the main character? Well, no other than Adam Nicholas. It starts directly as he board the plane back to England. He's not the one narrating though, it's going to be in the perspective of this writer he's going to meet on the way.

Yes, Valentine will appear in there -- they're flatmates, remember? Plus, if there's a Sophia then there's an Axel.

Questions? Leave in the comments.