Chapter 14 - Final Chapter.You. Me. Us.

Start from the beginning

Though the best part of the night was when Cara promised me she would wait as long as I demanded just for us to be together. She told me several times that it was worth any kind of wait. Even if that many she couldn't hold my hand in public.

End of flashback.

"Have a nice nap?" Cara asks me as she softly strokes my hair. Her production team allowed her to have the day off. I nod my head lightly. "We need to get up sleepyhead. We have a long day ahead." She plants a kiss on my lips.

"Can't we just stay in?" I mutter still not opening my eyes. "C'mon let's enjoy this." Cara softly shakes my shoulders. "Okay... Okay.. I'm up." I giggle once she starts tickling my sides. "That's the mood. C'mon let's have a shower and take off for breakfast." She encourages me to get up.

"More like let's take a shower and make a fool out of ourselves at noon seeking breakfast like lonely zombies." I add sarcastically as I glance at Cara's eyes. Her eyes are so blue. I give her a deep longing hug as she giggles and just hugs me back.

Flashback

Cara did keep her promise to the very end. She would always remind me about it whenever I felt frustrated with myself.

"We're together now, that's all that matters." She would whisper in my ear and hold me as I cried with desperation for not being able to live as myself. "It's going to be okay." She'd say. "We're going to pass this bridge together."

*

I told my sisters very mutually that I am actually in love with someone and that someone happens to be the person I would kill with my bare hands if it were a while ago.

"Where's the punchline?" Kim had laughed uncontrollably once I had done all the explanation. "Oh my God you're serious!!" She laughed and covered her mouth with her palm.

"You're DEAD serious! Kendall if this is a joke.." I shook my head. "Well.. That's a little.. Unpredictable but.. I have to admit you have a very good taste." She winked.

Khloe and Kourtney took it just as well as Kim did except khloe mentioned she'd  have a one night stand with Cara. Which honestly, sounded pretty weird coming from my sister.

Kylie knew everything long before I even mentioned. "If you said you'd be implanting a penis I'd still be fine with that." She said once I even let the words slip. Thanks to my so called best friend Gigi who can absolutely never keep a secret about anything that is important in any way. I still love her though.

As for my parents..
My father couldn't' really have anything against it once you look at his transitioning. And my mother.. Well.. She was just glad she would have something new to talk about on keeping up. Typical Kris Jenner lifestyle. You could be in a cart crash and she'd make sure she looks good enough with her crying face makeup before she gets out of the House.

What can I say? I have a crazy family and I love them very much. More than I'd like to admit.

*