Chapter 10 - How It All Began

-Flashback-

Dancing

It's the most romantic way of displaying love and affection as well as yearning or craving. There's just something about the rhythm of the music, the beat and the way two people's bodies move that gives away their intentions.

Cara and Annie had been dancing through the whole night. My gaze never left them nor their hands on each other's bodies.

"What's bothering you this much Kendoo?" Harry asked quietly. "Nothing." I shrug, not breaking my gaze. "Is that why you've been staring at that Blondie over there for the past four minutes and thirty eight seconds?" He asked playfully as he glanced at his watch pretending to have read it all out of that. "Please don't be a jerk." I punched his arm playfully and focused my attention back on them.

"Seriously what is it?" He coughed slightly. "I already told you... Nothing." Annie's hands moved closer towards Cara's waist. I frowned. Cara smirked at me playfully through her shoulder.

"Kenda... " Harry began. "Dance with me." I grabbed the hem of his shirt and dragged him to the dance floor. "Woah someone's very keen.." "Stop talking and get those pretty feet of yours to move." I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started dancing together.

I constantly checked cara's face and her expression and only noticed something I had gotten to know very well... 'Unwanted Jealousy'.
I leaned in and kissed Harry on the lips. When we parted, I could feel Cara's glare burning through me. I smiled.