1

(Hi guys! I just wanted you to know that there will be many things in this book that leads to the first one. Enjoy!)

Aiden's POV
-

We all sat quietly, listening to the conversation going on outside. Some people were whispering excitedly to each other.

I sat at my desk with my head propped up in the desk. I heard someone whisper my name and looked around.

Chelsea looked at me and winked. I glared and flipped her off. She glared back and turned around, flipping her hair in the process.

I rolled my eyes and the teacher walked back in, looking dazed. He walked over to his desk to get his phone then walked back out. From my position in the room I could see two police officers outside and the principal. The police officers led him down the hall and the principal walked in.

"Hey guys. Just continue what you are doing while we wait for the substitute." He says.

I wonder what Mr. Miller did.

"What happened?" I heard guys on the side of me ask.

"What I heard was he had sex with a 14 year old girl." The other guy said. I wonder if it's true.

After looking down at this confusing math, and not understanding any of it, I heard the principal greet someone walking in.

"Hey. You got it from here, right?" He asked.

The woman nodded and smiled. "Yea. If I need help I'll ask them." She pointed towards the class.

The principal left and the woman sat at the desk. She looked at us and smiled. "Can someone tell me how the day usually goes?"

Chelsea raised her hand along with other people, but she got picked.

"We usually..." She told the woman what we usually did.

I eventually fell asleep though so didn't hear or do much.