He pressed his lips to her head. "Alright, let's go say bye."

You walked in to the park, feeling excited more than ever. You couldn't remember the last time you went to the park without having to work.

It was crowded as usual, with laughter and voices echoing all around.

This was your home. The only reason why you worked so hard to get a job there in the first place. You loved Disney more than anything.

"Ah come on! Brendon just texted me. He's abou to get on California Screaming." Paisley exclaimed. "We have to go!"

She pulled on your wrist, and you both started toward the ride.

Jensen walked over to his friends, JJ running to play with Tom and Shep before they had to leave.

"Hey, so we are going-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you collided right into him. Knocking him down.

He let out a huff of air, as you fell on top of him. Your eyes met his, and immediately, you felt your stomach flutter.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered.

Jensen gazed at you for what seemed like forever, not believing that the girl he couldn't stop thinking about, was right here. On top of him.

"Daddy!" JJ yelped. Snapping him out of his trance. "Are you okay?"

He cleared his throat, as you pulled yourself off of him, and helped him up to his feet. Your cheeks burnt, never in your life have you been so embarrassed.

"Yea, I'm okay sweetheart." He smiled at his daughter. He looked at you, and let out a soft chuckle. "H-hi."

You but on your lower lip, and pushed the hair out of your eyes. "Hi."

"Y/N! We have to go!" Paisley muttered. Walking back over to you and tugging at your arm.

"Right," you glanced at Jensen and flashed an apologetical smile. "I'm sorry again." You stated.

As you both began to make your way over to the ride, he shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He smirked.

He watched you until you were no longer visible. Wishing he could run after you and talk to you. But he was frozen in his place. Replaying the moment when he looked into your eyes over and over again in his head.

"Daddy." JJ muttered, tugging at his shirt. "Can I have ice cream?" She asked.

Jensen swallowed hard, realizing that he was never going to see you again. Which meant he needed to get out of his head and focus on the only thing that mattered. His daughter.

"Yea princess, you can have ice cream."

--------

It's been over a month since the Disneyland trip. And though you crossed his mind from time to time, jensen found himself slowly accepting being alone.

This weekend, he and Jared were in San Diego for comic con. The excitement of the fans and the chaotic events kept him busy. Something he enjoyed since he and Danneel have been fighting ever since he came home from Disneyland.

Jensen was at the table, answering questions about what to expect from he new season and what not. It was going great until the interviewer decided to jump off topic.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but there's been rumors going around about your relationship with Danneel. And sitting across from you now, I notice you aren't wearing your wedding ring." She stated. "Are the rumors true? Are you and Danneel broken up?"