My Beamer sit on Jimmy Choos, damn
My b***h, I buy her Jimmy Choos, damn
My neck a buncha frozen jewels, damn
I can show you what them Benjis do, damn
Benjamins bring them finer things, damn
That what you want, then go on, get it baby, damn
I hit a lick, ain't have to split it, baby, damn
A hunnid thou in all fifties, baby
Robin jeans and some Jimmy Choos, damn
All wings, I don't do the Trues, damn
Robin jeans and some Jimmy Choos, damn
All wings, I don't do the Trues
....
Slim thick wit' yo cute ass, ayy
I might buy you a new bag, damn

Christian was still laughing at me when the song went off. I looked at him but he kept laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I ask

"Your dancing, it's adorable."

"My dancing is lit, I don't what you're talking about," I say flipping my hair

"Oh, whatever," Christian says

The song that came on next wasn't a great song so Christian and I just talked.

We arrived at my house. I got out and skipped to the front door. I heard Christian close the door and start walking to the door. I walk in and my mom was sitting on the couch and my dad was playing music in the garage.

"Did Lauren drop you off?" My mom questions

"No, Christian did," I said

The moment I spoke his name, he walked through the door.

"Hi, Mrs.Copeland." Christian greets

"Hey Christian." My mom said getting up to hug Christian

I moved out the way so she wouldn't push me out the way. While they were hugging trotted down the hall to my room. I started taking off my shirt and grabbed my t-shirt that was on the bed. I pulled my pants down and put my sweats on. Right as I finished Christian walked in. Good timing boy.

"You change quick."

"Nah, those clothes are very uncomfortable."

I pick up all my stuff off the bed to expect my computer and put it in my computer chair. After that, I plopped on my bed and grabbed my computer. Christian came and laid right next to me.

"Hello there," I say looking up at him

"Hello to you too."

I smile and turn my head back to my computer. I went to the safari and went to Marco Pizza's website. I ordered two large pizza's. One for my parents and one for Christian and I.My total was 30.02 because I added Cheese bread and a 2 two-liter Sprite. My computer was on top of me so I went to move it so I could get my wallet but Christian stopped me.

"I'm paying," Christian said

I was going to say no but I wasn't in the mood to protest so I let him pay for it. I laid back down and continued to complete my order. Christian put in his credit card info and I ordered our pizza. The pizza should be delivered in 30 minutes. I didn't close out the tap because I'm saving the order stuff. I shrank Safari and opened Netflix. Once it opened I started to look for something to watch.

"Let's watch Beyond The Lights," Christian suggests

I click on the movie and it started. I shifted over to Christian and snuggled up to him.

KNOCK KNOCK

I got and opened the door and saw my parents holding the pizza, cups with ice, Sprite, plates and napkins. I tried to grab it but my mom and dad just walked in and put everything on my bed and walked out. Christian looked at me and I looked at him. He sat up and got his food together. I got all the things I wanted and laid back down. I paused the movie and started eating food. Christian was on his phone. I nudged him and continued to eat my pizza.