Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

“I’m going to get her sacked- you could get a really bad infection,” my hands were shaking. He didn’t understand that the infection could spread and he might have to get his arm amputated.

“hey it’s okay I’m in good hands you’re a doctor you can fix it, it just needs to be cleaned up right?” he said, holding my hand. I just nodded at him. The airhostess came back with a wet towel and a first aid kit. I cleaned his wound- it looked fine after I got all the cola off his arm. It would be fine. I bandaged it up again.

“Thank you. See? Nothing to worry about after-” he was cut in midsentence.

“Prepare for landing.” Greg’s voice was heard in the speakers followed by the seat belt sign.

I tried fastening my seatbelt but my hands had started to sweat and shake and I couldn’t get them to buckle the belt. Blade moved my hands and tied the belt for me. “We will be on the ground in ten minutes.” he said, holding my hands. I had cold sweat coming down my face and the thought of my mum and dad came to my mind again. They would have been holding hands when the aeroplane crashed, holding each other for the last time. I had tears coming down my face again- I haven’t cried this much for 15 years. God, Blade probably thinks I’m some weak girl that just cries all day. He let go of my hand and hugged me to his chest. “I know what your thinking- don’t. We're going to land safely and then I have a treat for you.” I could hear the smile on his face.

“I hate surprises,” I mumbled into his chest.

“Well, tough, you’re just going to have to wait!” he laughed, looking at my face. I gave him my sexy smile which made his eyes widen. I was so going to get him to tell me. I trailed my finger from his stomach up his chest lifting some of it shirt up he shivered holding my waist tighter.

“So what’s this surprise then?” I asked kissing his collarbone making him shiver.

“I’m not going to tell you.” he said breathlessly I kissed him up his neck till I got to his jaw teasing him, he moaned one of his hands let go of my waist moving up my back and went around my neck pressing me to him, he moved his head so he could kiss me- ha he wasn’t going to get a kiss till he told me my surprise, but I couldn’t resist myself - I was turned on as much as he was and I just wanted to kiss him, “What’s my surprise?” I asked again licking his jaw.

“I have a Zonda Cinque Roadster waiting for us outside.” he said, grabbing my face and gently rubbing his lips on mine. I totally forgot what he said. His lips were intoxicating as he licked my lips, gently prodding them. I opened my mouth and let his tongue snake in -God he tasted so good! I lifted my hand from around his neck stroking is hair pulling him closer. My breasts where rubbing his chest and somehow the belt had come off and I was on his lap. The kiss got more passionate as he was kissing me harder. I was exploring his mouth, licking his tongue and I could feel something stabbing at my thigh, God, he was turned on. His hand had gone under my top and he was touching my stomach which made me tremble and-

“You can get off the aeroplane now. And get a room!” The airhostess yelled. I quickly pulled away, realising that we had already landed.

“I think we've figured out a cure to your aeroplane phobia.” he smiled. I just giggled taking his seat belt off.

We were walking down the stairs and off the plane when I remembered that he had some surprise for me.

“What was the surprise then?”  I asked. He looked at me confused.

“I told you,” he said frowning.

“Well, if you didn’t notice I was a little distracted!” I said sarcastically and he just laughed.