1)Ghost Stories

To Lily Grey, nothing seemed out of the ordinary for the quaint yet highly elite Catholic school she's been attending since the stat of the semester. It had a calm serene feeling for being out in the country side, with an absolutely beautiful campus inside and out. Lily had heard ramblings of the school being haunted for weeks now. The ghost of a murdered female teacher was presumed to haunt the hallways, forever shrieking for help in evading her killer.

It's almost as if it was a story students thought to be proud of - not many schools if any hold the ability to say a serial killer murdered a teacher within the confines of a bathroom.

Students walked the halls of St. Paul's claiming you could hear piano music playing at different hours of the day out of the music room. They say that you can hear loud banging on the abandoned third floor of the school, with ghostly wails and creaking floors that plague the facility. The scariest tale students spin, is claiming to hear the light metallic grinding of a chainsaw starting somewhere distant.

Lily never heard any of these things. There were no strange noises, no creaky upper floors, or any sort of a ghostly presence inside the school. All it seemed like to her was that the senior, junior, and sophomore students were trying to scare the young freshman. Today, the hot topic of film club was the discussion about the phantom lady who stalked the corridors at ungodly hours of the night. Ever since Halloween, the rumor mill hit an all-time high for sharing the story of the phantom lady and the eerie noise of a running chainsaw.

"Okay, I understand a teacher was killed here by the guy who also killed some college coeds - but why is the school haunted?" Lily finally asked, crossing her thin arms. She's only been at St. Paul's since the beginning of senior year two months ago, but she still neglected to see why people believed the school to be haunted with the exceptions of a few stories that held no real basis to them. Ghostly chainsaw noises and phantom spirits? Lily thought it all sounded like it belonged in some B-rated horror film.

Reese sat back in his seat, cocking a black brow as he smirked at the students watching him. Reese Carter loved to share stories - he was talented at both story inventing and screen writing. It was why he was president of St. Paul's film club - the guy loved to spin a tale any chance he got, and he was quite talented at it. Breathing and story telling practically went hand in hand for the guy. "I forget, you're the new kid this year." Reese grinned, beckoning for everyone to take a seat. He runs a hand through his spikey black hair, a mischievous glint to his aqua eyes.

"And now, you got him started." Cara Hayes yawns, fixing her blond hair into a messy bun. From the small dirty look Cara threw Lily, it signaled Cara's annoyance that Reese was once again paying Lily far too much attention for Cara's liking. This wasn't exactly Lily's fault - the good looking amateur Spielberg just happened to attach himself to Lily when she first started at St. Paul's a couple months previously.

He walked her to classes, invited her to sit at his table at lunch, and even walked Lily to her car on days her parents didn't pick her up. Lily attempted to distance herself from Reese out of respect for Cara's crush, but that was before Mr. Cartwright their English teacher noticed how well Lily could write amateur screenplays in class.

She was practically shoved into what is known as St. Paul's elite film class - slyly named Filmtastic - without too much say in the matter. Therefore, Lily was stuck being around Reese a good majority of the week. Lily didn't mind the film class - the club was as elite as the school, due to St. Paul's producing such a large number of high school students who then went on to college to pursue a career in film or some form of an English degree.

"Oh c'mon, the murder of Mrs. Jericho was practically the biggest talked about murder in the last eighteen years." Reese scowled at Cara. " She was killed by a serial killer who butchered his family before her. Not only that, think of the strange things that have happened at the school since she died. All the hauntings, all the noises-"