Chapter 12

Draco POV
I walked down to uncle Sev's study and looked through the bookshelves until I came upon an old potions journal, written by uncle Sev himself.
"This certainly brings back memories." I say with a short chuckle.
I pulled it from the bookshelf and went to curlbup in my favourite arm chair, resting the book on my knees, just like when I was a child.
I read through a few entries until I reach a very familiar chapter.
I sat curled up in the arm chair, fiddling with the new red line etched around my baby finger.
"I wonder if he's going to tell me......" I wonder aloud.
"Tell you what?" I hear someone ask.
I look up to meet the eyes of Belladonna, my cousin.
"Oh, Bell, you scared me." I tell her, sitting up a little straighter so I could see her through the mass of hair she refuses to pull away from her face.
"Tell you what?" She asks again, now playing with the ends of her hair.
"I found my mate." I mutter, a happy squeak escaping her lips. "But I'm waiting for him to tell me he knows before I tell him."
"That makes sense." She says, taking a moment before speaking again. "Who is it?"
"It's-" I start, but get interrupted.
"Wait! Don't tell me, I want to guess!" She shrieks. "Is it Pansy?"
I shake my head 'no'.
"Blaise?"
'No.'
"Crabbe, Goyle?"
"Eww!" I shout, sticking my tongue out at her.
"Okay.........." She thinks about it for a moment before squeaking again and smaking her forehead.
"I'm such an idiot sometimes!" She shrieks.
"It's Corvus, isn't it?!" She asks happily, fidgeting excitedly in her seat next to me.
"Yeah." I say nervously, giving her a short nod.
She squeals, pulling me up and jumping repeatedly, continuing to squeal as we do so.
"I should have known, especially after aunt Avery made that premonition for Corvus!" She squeals after releasing me and dashing out of the room, probably to tell Lilith.
"Lot of help you are..." I mutter as I sit back down in my seat and grab the book that had been placed on the table, opening it to the marked page.
I sat and read for a while until I heard the familiar foot steps of a nervous Corvus, creeping into the room.
Probably doesn't want to bother me...
"Drake?..."
_______________________
I know it's short, sorry 'bout that, but I have another update that I will be publishing in like two seconds, and I mean it literally.
Also, when it turns to italics, it's either thoughts or a memory, so yeah, while in memories though, thoughts are in bold and italics. So most of this chapter is a memory...
-Alice❤️