Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to Animaloverforever
You are probably the best reader a writer could ask for!
Thanks for the support.
I would also like to say she guessed two of the DA members!
Now on with the chapter:

Harry POV
The seven of us, aunt Cissa and uncle Lucius, left for Diagon alley and I couldn't help but be nervous,
Which of the DA members were still on my side?
As we walked towards the main shops I could feel Draco intertwine his fingers with mine, trying to calm me down, and it did the trick, but not before getting a few coos from aunt Cissa, Pansy and my three cousins, Lilith, Sirena and Belladonna.
"Oh look, the Death Eaters are here." I hear the familiar voice of an angry Gryffindor from behind me after we had parted from aunt Cissa, uncle Lucius and Sirena.
"Oh great, we've bumped into them already." Draco mumbled under his breath as he gripped my hand tightly.
"Maybe we should have gone with aunt Meda....." I hear Belladonna mumble sheepishly from behind Draco and I.
"You know she can't leave the house with us, she has to keep up the reputation of a disowned Black woman." Lilith whispered to her, causing Belladonna to squeak at the idiocy in her suggestion.
We finally turn around to see the Weasley's, minus Percy, Charlie and Bill of course, with Hermione, Neville, and Luna.
"Who's the new one?" Ginny asks with a sneer.
"Corvus, Corvus Riddle." I smirk at her, watching the fear cross her eyes at the name.
"Ri-riddle?" She stutters. "As in Tom Riddle?"
The twins chuckled at her stutter and her face went a light pink before palling again.
"Oh, you know my father?" I ask, playing innocent, as if I didn't know my father was accused of being Voldemort.
I could see the smirk on Neville's face as I struggled to keep from laughing at her as she went completely silent except a small squeak of an answer.
"Yes...." She mumbles, backing down.
It took Ron longer to recognize the name, but the flash of recognition in his eyes finally showed he knew.
"Your his son?!" Ron squeaked, visibly palling.
Hermione was looking at me, as if warning me, telling me Ron would explode instead of backing down if I took it any further.
"Yes." I smirk, noticing Mr.Weasley and Mrs.Weasley, who were looking at me in shock, frozen like stone in fear.
"Now if you don't mind, we must be going." Draco said, pulling my hand so I was now sanding next to him again, I looked at him with a smile on my face. We turned to follow Lilith, Belladonna, Pansy and Blaise who were on their way to Flourish and Blots.
"Watch out for the nargals!" Luna shouted after us as we left, and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips before I turned around and gave her a grin.
"Certainly will Lu!"
--------------------------------------
After we had finished shopping we walked down knockturn alley to an apothecary.
We stepped inside and I couldn't help the grin that made its way to my face.
"Hey Harry!" The twins chirped as I walked over.
"Oh Harry!" Hermione cried as she rushed over and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Hey Mione." I whisper in her ear before she pulls away to look me in the eye, hers tearing up.
"Hey Harry." She whispers back, a smile on her face.
I look to my left to see Bella and Lily with the twins and I laughed, causing them to look at me.
"What?" Lily, the more vocal of the two asked. "You already knew we were dating."
"Yeah, I just didn't really think about it till now." I chuckle as Neville and Luna make their way over to me.
"Hiya Cor." Luna says in her usual misty voice.
"Hiya Lu." I say with a smile as I hug the girl I thought of as my little sister.
"So we know your name is Corvus and all, but are you staying as Harry at school or starting over?" Neville asked, the usual confusion on his face.
"I'm staring over as Corvus, might as well scare the old goat who thinks he can get away with murder." I say with a smirk.
"When are aunt Cissa and uncle Lucius going to be back with Sirena?" Lilith asks, getting a bit worried about her, 2 years younger, half sister.
"They should be back any minute Lily." I mutter with a small smile.
Right after I had said that they came through the door, Sirena immediately rushing over to Lilith.
"Sir!" Lilith squealed as they wrapped their arms around each other.
"Isn't that just a little much?" Blaise asked.
"Not at all." Sirena said, always being almost as vocal as Lily.
"We only just found each other a few years ago, we ain't gonna lose each other for anything and this is how we make sure the other is okay." Lily continued for her.
"I love it when you're like this." Fred cooed, kissing Lily on the temple as George snuggled Bella closer to him.
Why are they always like this........?
As that thought jumped into my mind I felt an arm snake around my waist.
"I'm so glad I have you back Corvus."