"Um and I'm Niall I'm your friend." Niall says but just waves.

"Hi." She said.

Elizabeth's POV

I'm just standing there awkwardly.

I walk next to Luke and go behind him.

Louis looks like he's going to cry and so does Niall. Luke turns around.

"Liz don't be scared he's your brother he won't do anything to you." He tells me.

"Are you sure." I tell him.

"I promise." He said.

I smile at Luke and then look at Louis. I walk to him and hug him he then wraps his arm around me and starts swinging us side to side.

We pull away and I walk to Niall and tell him hi.
And all of a sudden I feel arms around me I look at the person and is Niall.I feel weird cause I don't know him but I probably do.

"I missed you Liz's." He says still hugging me.

"Um ok." I said. And he pulls away.

"Oh sorry my name is Niall um and I'm your friend I wish I was your best friend but that's one thing you already got his name is Ashton." Niall tells me.

"Oh ok so my best friend is Ashton." I say. "Wait who's Ashton." I ask him.

"Oh he's one of Luke's -." He gets cut off.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS LIZ ISINT IN THE HOSPITAL I DIDNT ASK THE NURSE SO I DONT KNOW WERE SHE IS." A boy with curly light brown hair and green eyes comes in and shouts breathlessly.

"Oh and hi Niall, Luke, Louis, and um girl I never met before." He says breathless.

"Um Ashton that is Liz." Luke says pointing at me.

"Hah sure look she has blue eyes Elizabeth has brown eyes duuuu." He says.

"Um Ashton can I talk to you ..... In private." Luke says.

"Uh um ok but we still have to go find Liz I'm scared dude what if she woke up and she escape and join the army then turned into minie mouse and eats curtain." He says with a scared face while everybody is staring at him.

"Um it was a dream I had last week.... Sorry." He says while ,I giggle.

Ashton and Luke go to the hall and talk about I don't know.

"So um Liz do you remember any of us." Louis says.

"Um no the only thing I remember is somebody screaming my name and saying to stay with them." I tell them.

"Oh yeah that was Luke and Louis." Niall says.

Niall's POV

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

( of the accident )

We hear screaming and shouting from down the street and we hear shots while we are walking so we go down but Liz keeps walking I guess she didn't hear anything.

"WHAT THE HELL LIZ COME OVER HERE YOUR GONNA GET SHOT." Louis shouts.

Luke gets up and runs to her but before he could get her we hear another shot and Elizabeth looks down to her stomach and slowly falls down Luke gets to her and so does Louis.

"Liz no no come on stay with me come on." Louis says.

"No no no this was all my fault I didn't get her earlier no no come on Liz stay with me." Luke says.