The Lost Member (Sequel to The New Member)

The Lost Member

Sometimes hate is stronger than love…

 “You said that you would give me a reason to love you until I was yours.” I whispered, tears slipping from my eyes before I could stop them.

 “You’ve given me every reason to love you. I’m ready to be yours,” I said, my voice shaking. “You can’t leave me now.”

 Harry closed his eyes and his body went limp in my arms.

 One Direction has started their tour in Europe, accompanied by their new band mate, Delia. Since the interview with London Today, the sixsome have been treading on a thin rope, built by Modest! Management. The fans are reluctant to trust them again, and even worse, they are reluctant to trust each other. But if they want to make it through this tour, they will have to learn to put the past and all of its secrets behind them. However, the present is becoming more and more difficult. And while One Direction is dealing with internal drama, a dark plan is forming behind their backs. Death to 1D are conniving an evil plan to take down the band for good, and with the boys and Delia so distracted, they may just succeed. When Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, And Delia are back on tour again secrets are bound to arise action, romance, and plenty of drama.