"Ok bro...chill...I m happy for u then...she is perfect for u..." He said with a smile and I got a relief... I think I should except it...that I want her in my life...

"Let's go...show will start soon...I have to check on some arrangement" I said and excused my self and went to back stage to search my khushi

But before I could reach her ...sheetal come in my way...damm that bitch

"Arnav baby...how am I looking... See na...this designer is so stupid... This gown is worthless"

She said...huh...khushi 's design was looking perfect on her still she wants to insult her...what a bitch

"Sheetal ...its looking perfect...now jst get the hell of my way...I have other works to do"
I was about to leave but she stopped me...what she wants

"Arnav...don't talk to me like this...u know what I m doing for this show...so u better talk to me nicely..."

"Whatever u are doing for this show is only bcz of money ...nothing else...so stop ur little mouth...and leave my hand...I want to meet khushi"

"Ohh...so this is the reason ...right...that bitch...u want her in ur bed .,..that bitch can't snatch u from me"

"ENOUGH... SHUT UP....she is not like u...so stop calling her a bitch...bcz that is u ok...now get lost or else...I will destroy ur whole Carrier jst in a sec"

She was looking scared from my outburst... She was not expecting this...I dont care...what ever she is doing for the show is between her and nk ...that doesn't mean that she will do anything that she wants...bloody bitch

I need to cool down...I have to see her... Her one look can calm me down...

There she is...looking breathe takingly beautiful... She was literally running here and there...she might fall ...what is she doing...wearing heels...running here and there... God this girl will never learn to take care of her self...always worried about others...

I went closer to her....

"Khushi...what are u doing" she was running to some where when I called her and she got scared and was about to fall when I held her waist and stopped her from falling... She was looking in my eyes...

"Sir..." I was looking in her hazel eyes...she is so pretty... I steadily placed her back at the ground and took my hand off her...but looked behind her...it was sheetal...looking angry...as if I care...

"Khushi...why are u running ..that too in heels...u could have injured ur self"

"Sorry sir I was jst checking last minute arrangement"

"U are designer head... This is not ur work...come seat with me...modeling department will handle this"

"But sir...u only said that I have to do all the work by my self"

"That's over...u have proved ur self...now come...listen everyone... Start ur work...khushi...won't do any of ur work from now on..." I said to everyone..took her hand and lead her out side...

" sir...but still I should be there...they don't know everything about the show...what if something went wrong? "

" khushi....relex...they are trained for this work only...they will do it perfectly ...don't worry...sit" I made her sit on the chair that was at the front of the stage ...of course besides my chair only...

"Hmm ok ...but still I m very nervous... I don't know why....but I m feeling like something wrong is going to happen"

" khushi....relax...nothing will happen ...why are u worrying? " she is looking so stressed...a little frown has took place on her forehead...I don't like it...she lookes perfect when she smiles...