Seven;

I woke up to arms around me and the sound of warriors fighting. I groaned, arching my back and stretching my sore achey legs.

"Good morning, sunshine!" He is awfully chipper. His voice rang through my head, pulling every painful string. Great, a hangover. "Is my baby ill?"

"I need a shower." And with that, I got up. Stark naked. My wavy birds nests swinging around my hips as I bend down to pick up Josh's t-shirt and my underwear. Josh chuckled out a 'tease' as I walk out to his bathroom.

|-/

I spent longer than usual in the shower, letting the lukewarm water soothe my aching joints. My God, did he have his way with me.

Throwing on Josh's t-shirt, I stare at myself in the mirror. It was like a dress on me. Hell, Josh's tops were already unusually long on him. I could hear the faint sound of ESO's opening music playing. Sneaking back into the bedroom, I saw Josh fast asleep. Mouth wide open. Quilt barely covering him. Red mohawk a mess.

I slowly climbed back into his bed. Sleepy brown eyes glanced at me from under his wavy red tufts of fringe. A lazy smile lay on his face as his eyes closed again, arms pulling me close into a hug.

We laid like this for a little while. Josh's light snores danced in the air around me with the quiet hum of ESO. I glanced at Josh, his mouth hanging slightly open. I snapped a quick picture, wanting to savour this memory along with tweeting it.

@kailazi:
Out catching flies w/ my boi @joshuadun

A like and a retweet came quickly.

@tylerrjoseph:
@kailazi @joshuadun JISHWA WHERE R UR CLOTHES

This made me giggle. The not-so-mysterious Tyler Joseph followed me, and it was only nice to return the follow. He must be the infamous best friend, after all.

Josh's phone began violently vibrating, causing him to stir. Grabbing the phone, he answered, pushing himself out of bed. Still naked. Soon clothes were in his arms and I can't lie, I was a little disappointed. The boys arse was crafted by the God's.

"Tyler, calm the fuck down..." His voice faded out as he moved to the bathroom.

|-/

The phone call was lengthy. Josh had gotten in the shower halfway through it, putting Tyler on loud speaker. It didn't sound like they were arguing. They started singing to each other at one point, it was sweet.

Josh had been gone a half hour before he waltz back in. Towel round his waist. Water glistening on his chest.

"Yes Tyler, I will dry all the way." He rolls his eyes, smiling. "Okay, bye bro." Phone down, flung on the bed. A very damp Josh laid next to me. "Tyler wants me to bring you to a party tonight." His dark puppy dog eyes stared up at me pleadingly.

"I have work tomorrow."

"You can call in sick." I huff. "Please Kai..." He drags out both a's.

"Take me home so I can get ready." I murmur, rolling my eyes as his light up.

|-/

We grabbed a McDonalds on the way. I was starving, it was there one minute and gone the next. Josh ate his while I did my makeup and hair classily in my underwear. I had an outfit picked out, but thus was more fun (and comfortable). It took me two hours to get ready. I'm not one to rush myself unless necessary. It took me seconds to get dressed, with Josh's wide eyes fixed on me.

"Well aren't I lucky?" This confused me. Why would he be lucky? We're just hanging out. I mean, he can't like me... He just wanted sex. No strings attached... God, I need to shake these thoughts out of my head, get a grip Kai.

"I don't know, are you?" He smirks. We were out the door and in his car in no time. Josh's phone vibrates in the cup holder he'd placed it in. He passes it over to me to check, eyes staying on the road.

@tylerrjoseph:
@joshuadun pls pick me up bbyboy

"Uh, Tyler wants a ride."

"Favourite it." I do as he says as we speed off.

|-/

Kai's look for the party

I said I would upload this last night but then I got really illI am very sorryI'll try update again tonight- Kitt xoxo

I am very sorry
I'll try update again tonight
- Kitt xoxo