Six;

Some lil smut warning

|-/

We were long gone. Josh is even clingier when drunk and, sadly, so am I. This was a recipe for disaster but oh boy, it was utter perfection.

I was straddling him, my back to his face, controller in hand. He'd convinced me to play Elder Scrolls Online and I wasn't too bad. His arms were tight around my, and he was putting in his two cents every few minutes. Usually, this would piss me off beyond belief but it didn't this time. Maybe it was the alcohol running through my veins, maybe it was Josh's babyish voice murmuring in my ear. Controller still in hand, Josh's breath tickled my neck.

"Don't forget to kill the dragon," his lips brushed against my jaw.

"Wrong game, you twat." He chuckled, pressing kisses along my neck. "Stop distracting me, Queen Ayrenn is speaking."

"Or what?" He's now behind my ear, nibbling and kissing ever so gently.

"Or my character will die." My words slur together softly. I'm not sure whether it was from the buzz of the alcohol, or the lust I had for him. I'm such a teenager. Gross.

Then he hit it. Sucking and biting. Tongue gently grazing. That damn sweet spot. In one swift movement, he had pushed me. Back flat against the bed. Controller kicked to the floor.

"What the fuck, Dun?" He was hovering over me, hands either side of my head. "I hardly know you..." His lips brushed my forehead and i felt him smile. Or was it a smirk? God knows.

"Hi there. Joshua William Dun. 23, born June 18th in Columbus, Ohio. Best friend? Tyler Joseph." His lips pressed against my forehead, "I play drums really hard." His voice was low. My sight reached his, trailing down to his lips. "And I'm completely infatuated with a barista I've known five minutes." His lips now hovered so close over mine.

"Wow, lame." He chuckled. It was breathy, still low.

"Kai..." A noise of approval emitted from my throat. And then, his lips were on mine. They were soft. We were savouring this moment. It was so sweet. His right hand brushed against my cheek as he pulled back, catching his breath. "You are something."

"Stop talking, Dun." And with that, his lips were back on mine. Us perfectly moving in sync. His mouth minty from his favourite gum. There was more passion in this kiss, more lust. His teeth gently pulled on my bottom lip as he himself pulled back. His kisses were then placed on my jaw and onto my neck, were he began leaving his mark. I was weak at this point. My breath hitching, light moans leaving my lips, my hips softly grinding upwards. He smirked as he made his way down, pulling the t-shirt up and off.

His own shirt was off next. I was too much in bliss to appreciate the sight before he came crashing back down, kissing and biting at my collarbones. My hands found their way to his messy red mane. Running my fingers through, pulling gently. He moans quietly. The rest of our clothes were off in seconds. He lent over, his face peering down at mine.

"You gonna be a good girl?" His tone of voice, low and husky, ensured I was turned on. I wanted him, for once I could admit it. I wanted this fucking dork. His lips grazed my jaw, his hair brushing my forehead. His member teasing me. "You gonna me my good girl?"

I could only whimper for him. I needed this. Without warning he entered me, painfully slow. Fucking tease. I pulled his hair again, causing him to groan and pick up his pace. Deep and hard. My nails dug into his back, scratching in all directions. My teeth bit down on his shoulder, muffling my moans for him. He had no issue moaning in my ear, pushing me over my edge.

I moaned his name as I hit it, falling into pure bliss. This sent him over his own edge, slamming into me, moaning my name, gripping my hips, lips crashing onto mine. Obscenities poured into my mouth, a strained 'babygirl' standing prominent. We stayed like this for a minute, with his lips dangerously close to mine.

"You're such a good little sub, aren't you?" His smirk was lazy as he pulled out, throwing the cover over us. I blushed.

"Fuck up, Dun." His arms found their way around me, pulling me in close. A kiss was pressed against the top of my head.

"My good girl." I playfully groaned. "That sounded like a growl. Are my my good little kitten instead?"

"Shut up. I turn, pressing my face into his neck.

"I think I deserve a second date." My finger pressed against his lip.

"Time to sleep."

|-/

I am so not sorry
I need church
- Kitt xo