I saw Steele raise one of his eyebrows as he looked at us. He looked confused but there was something else, an emotion I couldn't quite name.

"Okay boys! You ready?" Sage walked through the door into the living room.

"Yeah. Let's go." Steele placed the magazine onto the coffee table and walked out. Tyler pushed himself up in one energetic movement. I on the other hand dragged out my movement, I've gotten too comfy in the short time I spent sitting on the couch.

~

The car drive wasn't that long but it still was pretty boring. Thankfully we had the radio, I don't know what I would have done if someone stole it or something.

Tyler and I were currently walking around the flower store not really bothering to look for anything. Sage and Steele were in a shop looking at different suits.

"A beautiful rose for a my beautiful boyfriend." I knelt down and offered Tyler a red rose, the blush on his cheeks nearly matched the colour of the rose.

"For me? Oh my Mr Mellet, you sure know how to make a man blush." Tyler took the rose out of my hand and brought it to his face. I stood up, wiped my hands on my jeans and then rested my hands on Tyler's hips. He layed the rose on one of the shelves beside us.

"I only want to make one man blush." I smiled as Tyler wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"Yeah? Who is that man?" His voice was husky and low. His words sent shivers up my spine.

"He's very beautiful. He's funny, kind, handsome, charming, caring, and did I mention that he's sexy as fuck?" I replied in a similar husky voice. Tyler hummed and pulled my face slowly closer towards his.

"Oh really? I just realised that you remind me of my boyfriend." His hot breath mixed with mine, I didn't know how I managed to restrain myself from kissing him. If we weren't in public I would have probably been making out with him and touching him and-

Not in public Troye!

"Do I? That's so funny because you also remind me of my beautiful boyfriend."

Tyler's lips were now so close to mine that I could feel them twitch up into a soft smile.

"I never want to stop looking at you." He whispered and looked me in the eye.

"Then don't." I connected our lips together, it was gentle yet strong, soft yet needy, slow yet passionate. It felt like we were dancing the waltz in an empty, spacious ballroom. Only us. Us against the world. Us together.

Tyler licked my bottom lip, asking for permission to kiss me deeper. I allowed him entrance without a second thought. I let him take control of the kiss, I loved the way he makes me feel when he's in charge -especially in charge of the kisses- because he always makes me feel special. Now that I think about it, it doesn't really make that much sense but I have no other way how to explain it.

My hands moved up and down slowly on Tyler's waist. Tyler's hands moved to my jaw. His thumb ran across my cheek making my legs quiver like they were going to give out soon.

Surprising Tyler was the first one to pull away. His hands dropped to my chest and he drew circles on my shirt.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I don't think that we can do much in public." Tyler whispered in my ear.

"What if we weren't in public?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." He breathed against my neck, his lips pressed against my skin to form a few short kisses. When he completely pulled away he reached for the rose I picked up earlier. He was about to put put it back where I got it from until I held his wrist.