But Its Addicting

Mulai dari awal

He has brown straight hair. Kinda like Louis' from 2010.

Oh crap Louis!

Well. I'm not doing anything bad with Lucas soo.

He has an adorable nose. Skinny, but not too skinny of lips. They are like perfect.

And if I do say so myself, he is pretty cute.

"Uhh. Sure." I say handing over my phone. I didn't unlock it or anything. There isn't a lock on it. But I guess I could've gotten to it for him....

"who's this?" he showed me my lock screen. It's me and Louis and Niall.

"ohh. Well one is my boyfriend and the other is my good friend."

"they look really familiar."

"oh well they are two members of the group One Direction. They are pretty big."

"oh! I love that band!" he said smiling.

"oh that's cool! Most of the guys I ever talk to call them gay and they just don't like them. And I don't know why."

"I like them. I really do. I guess I can be considered a 'Guy Directioner'." I laughed at that one.

"yeah."

"I think that Louis one is quite cute if I say so myself."

Ummm. So I'm guessing he is gay......

"ohh. Yeah that one is my boyfriend." I said smiling. Feeling proud right here!

"oh. Well the first thing you need to know, well if you didn't catch it already, and please don't hate or judge me. But I am gay." yeah I was right!!

"oh my gosh no! I have always wanted a gay friend! They are like the best friends you could ever have!"

"really? A lot of people judge me because of my sexuality." aww. Now I feel bad.

"hey! That's okay! They are just jealous because they aren't your friend!" I'm now trying to cheer him up. Did you realize I used TRYING. I'm not that good with cheering people up...

"oh stop it. They aren't jealous."

"of course they are! People are jealous of Leeroy in the Best Song Ever video because he is gay and amazing!" I watched the video of it, it's pretty amazing! I love it!

"well because that is Liam Payne Hun." this look he is giving me, it's like I'm a pure idiot.....

"oh c'mon! It's not Liam! It's Leeroy! Get with it!"

"ohh. I guess. But we should hang out sometime. You seem really fun!" he said trying to change the subject..

"okay i see what you are doing here. You know trying to change the subject here. Well. You should be proud of your sexuality! Not ashamed! Don't listen to what people say to you! Act like a highway. and DON'T CARE!!" quoting the song by Tim McGraw ad Taylor Swift. With Keith Urban on guitar. Yeah it's a good song.

"yeah! You are right!" he picks up a phone, "IM LIKE A HIGHWAY! I DON'T CARE!!" he yelled and you could here it throughout the whole store. I guess he pressed the intercom button.

We were laughing forever!

"you are hilarious!!!" I said inbetween laughs.

"oh I know!" he yelled.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jordan and Jess.

"ARYN!!" Jess yelled. Both of them running at me.

"you can't take me alive!!" I yelled running behind Lucas.

He laughed really long and hard over something that wasn't that funny....

"who is this?" Jordan asks pointing to Lucas.

"Lucas. He is my new gay best friend!" I said linking arms with him.

"ohh. Okay...." Jess said awkwardly.

"well. This is Jess and Jordan. My best friends from forever." i said pointing at them.

"hello ladies!" Lucas said creepishly.

"hi...." Jordan sad awkwardly.

"cough cough!" someone at the cash register fake coughed.

"Uhh. I have to get back to my job now... So talk to you girls later. Bye Aryn!" he said to us and kissing my cheek.

"bye Lucas!" I yelled walking out of the store.

"oh my gosh!! He is so cute! Are you sure he's gay?" Jordan asks.

"I'm pretty positive. And all the cute ones are gay.... So. Well not all of them but Yeahhh...."

"he is cute though." Jess said.

"yeah. I hope Louis doesn't get jealous. Well. If we ever get this problem sorted out." I said

"you will get through this! I promise!" Jordan yelled coming over to hug me.

Now Jess is over here hugging too.

I love when we have moments like this.

----------------------

*car ride home*

"hey! My sis just told me to get this app called 4 Pic 1 Word. And it's so great!!" Jess yelled.

"get off your phone! You are driving!" I yelled.

"but it's addicting! I can't!" Jess yelled.

She is barely watching the road. Only one hand is on the steering wheel. I'm ready to grab the steering wheel if anything happens.

"you are going to get us killed! Get off your dang phone!" I yelled not caring on what her reaction will be.

"okay chill! Take a chill pill! We aren't going to die! Geez! Calm down!" she yelled throwing her phone down.

It slipped and fell down near her feet.

She reaches down to grab it. Not even paying attention to the road.

Not thinking about what can happen.

Not thinking about what happens almost everyday.

Not thinking at all.

I look out my window.

Bright lights.

A semi truck?

Why is it so close?

Oh no....

A/N

I know. I'm mean. Sorry....

What's gonna happen?

She seen John again!! Oh no...

I want a gay guy friend so bad! I have a gay cousin and he is so fun!

So comment what you think!

But the concert, if anyone was wondering, it was great!!

But comment!

And vote!

Love you minions!! :)