And I left.

_______________________________________

I was beyond angry when I reached home. How can he kick me out like this. I was just trying to help.

Today, I saw that Evan again. The one who intimidated me.

I don't know what is the deal with Evan. One moment he cares for me and the other moment he asks me to get out.

But frankly, I am worried for him.

He needs someone. Someone who would understand. Someone who will be there by him. And I don't know why, but I want to be that someone.

But he doesn't..

He doesn't trust me as yet..

He said I am no one...

Did he mean it?

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the doorbell rang.

When I pulled the door open to see who it was, I was shocked.

"Evan?"

"Becca... ummmm... ", he scratched the back of his neck. He looked nervous. He was still standing at the doorway, on the porch. The porch light brightening his chiseled features. He looked mesmerizing. But his usually bright blue eyes looked dull. As if he has been ... as he has been crying...

"Why are you here, Evan?", I asked.

"I...ummm..", he said.

"It's okay Evan, I know you don't like to say sorry, It's fine. No need for an apology.", I said and started closing the door.

Would it be rude to close the door like this ?

But he was rude as well..

"Wait Becca...", he said putting his hand in-between when I was about to close the door.

"Owwww... shitt!", I heard Evan's voice.

I quickly opened the door . I took his hand and examined it. His index finger, middle finger had red scratch and the ring finger had a cut which was bleeding.

Fuck, Stupid Becca ! See what you did..

He quickly snatched away his hand that I was examining.

"Evan, don't be a kid, your finger is bleeding, let me see it. Give me your hand. ", I ordered.

I forcefully took his hand and saw the cut.

Shit Becca, you hurt him! What was the need of closing the door? Stupid !

"Evan, come inside, we will need to clean the cut and first aid box is also inside.", I said and moved inside the house.

Evan did not follow.

"Evan? Are you going to come or not?", I asked.

"Are you mad at me?", he asked.

Ofcourse I am mad.
You will ofcourse get mad if someone asks you to leave their house.

"Evan, now is not the time to discuss all this, please come inside, you finger is bleeding.", I said.

"Becca, please..."

"Evan?", I said in a stern voice and dragged him inside the house.

I asked him to sit on the sofa and brought the first aid so that I can treat it. I sat beside him and started cleaning the cut. While I was doing so, he winced a little.

"I am sorry, it'll hurt a little. Okay?", I said.

"Are you stupid? Why did you put your hand in between? Now see what happened.", I told.

I felt bad. I was responsible for this cut.

"May be its my punishment.", he said.

We both looked at each other.

"Becca please don't be mad at me.", he said.

I applied bandaid on his cut. And stood up from where I was sitting but he held my hand.

"Becca, please talk to me?", he said again.

"Evan, leave my hand.", I said.

"Becca.. ?"

"Enough Evan! You practically kicked me out of your house couple of hours ago, and now you come to my house and expect me to not be mad at you? Great!", I snapped.

"I know, but I was just not in my senses, I was angry, angry at myself.", he said still holding my hand.

"Whyyy? That is what I was asking. Why are you angry at yourself?", I asked.

His lips formed a hard line. He didn't respond. He didn't say a word. Maybe he really doesn't want to tell me. I am actually no one expect things from him.

"Forget it Evan. It's okay. You were right. I am no one. I have no right to care about why you were sad, Why did you look so broken. When I was sad, and when I needed someone yesterday, you came just to make me feel better. I felt I should do the same.", I said.

He kept looking in my eyes, not even blinking.

"Evan, I am sorry if I care. I am sorry if I thought you needed me. You don't have to tell me. I am no one to force you. ", I added.

He really doesn't want to tell me.

His grip around my wrist had loosened. I gathered the first aid box and the bandaids from the table and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Becca..", I heard him call my name, but I kept walking the direction of the kitchen.

But after what I heard next, I froze.

"Becca, they are dead."

_______________________________________

Awww... they fought.
But don't worry. Things are going to be alright between them as well. Soon.

Please Vote and Comment. :D