Story Ideas!

Vote in the comments for what idea I should write next. I will be changing them allot!

Current Idea List:

-Break The Ice

-Harry Wing's

-Moon Trance

-Rockstar 101

Break The Ice [Ziall Horlik]-

Niall Horan. One of the greatest spies of the age. He works for Toxic Inc. But when he and his partner, Harry Styles, are ordered by their boss, Agent Toxic (Played By Britney Spears) to go find and stop mass murderer Zayn Malik, who escaped from prison, before he get claim anymore victims. But what happens when the two are captured by Malik. What happens when Niall falls for his captor?

Harry's Wings-

Floral Tomlinson. 

Louise Tomlinson.

Whatever name you want. He has no friends. He's the schools punching bag. But he keeps the flower ring atop his head, despite the abuse. 

When his family goes on a trip he finds another strange person. A boy named Harry. A boy with fairy wings. They become friends right away. But when Harry's wings are taken by the evil witch, Caroline Flank. The two go in search of five map pieces that lead to Caroline's hideout. Hidden within each of the five main supernatural hideaways. 

The fairies. 

The vampires. 

The werewolves. 

The mermaids and mermen. 

And the wizards. 

When they start to make friends and travel partners with some of these supernaturals things can become a little bit hectic, and a little bit romancey. 

But, will Harry ever get his wings back?

Moon Trance-

The zombie apocalypse. Destroying life on earth the way we know it, where people are forced into groups with each other. Then there’s Louis Tomlinson. Ruler of one of these groups. And rival to the only group they share their hunting grounds with. Harry Styles. But, when one group is overrun with zombies, the other takes it under their wing. But, the two leaders rivalries have yet to calm. But, what happens when these rivalries turn into lust, or something way more? … Love. But will the love last with the horror around them?

Rockstar 101-

www.StarTrack.com/user/Lou_Tomlinson

Name: Louis Tomlinson :)

Age: 19

Sex: Male

Location: London, England

Bio:

Hi :)

I’m Louis. I live in London, England with my best friend Mia! (@Mias_Sparkle_House)

I’m in uni for photography, but I work at a restaurant right now.

My life is currently owed to Singer’s @Harry_Styles & NiallHoran . Actor @Liam_Payne And Model @zaynmalik .

Thanks for stopping by my page! Hope for a follow :) xx

Niall Horan Concert Aug. 2012 (London)

Liam Payne Followed

Zayn Malik Followed

Louis Tomlinson is your typical Fanboy. But, when he buys Harry Styles new album Sexual Intentions. It contains coupons for two floor tickets for any show on Harry’s new tour. The Sexual Intentions World Tour. But, when Harry spots Louis out of the crowd. He does something  crazy. Gives him a paper. A paper with the popstar’s number on it.