Tears [Nouis Toran]

The small noise fills the room, just barely overpowering the sounds of my sobs. The tears falling down my face and onto the top of my guitar. My breath will ever so often catch and I’ll let out a small hiccup noise.

     Why. Why can’t I be normal? Why do I have to be different?

     I set the guitar on the floor and stumble over to my bed. Tears still falling. I hear the door slowly creak open. My head turns up to meet a pair of bright blue eyes. He whips a stray tear off my cheek and sits next to me, putting an arm around my waist. He pushes a stray piece of his caramel brown hair away from the captivating blue orbs.

    “Niall.” He says, looking into my ugly blue eyes with his dazzling ones. “Something’s wrong, I can tell. What’s wrong?”

     “Nothing.” I say with a small chock.

     “Niall, you can trust me.” Louis says.  

     “I’m a screw up! I can’t do anything right! I’m ugly. I’m stupid! No one loves me! They barely stand me!”  I almost yell. Tears falling again.

     I’m met by the soft feeling of his lips on my own. I cup the side of his face with my hand, pulling him closer. I don’t miss any of this. I know I’ll lose it soon. All in good time.

     “Mmhf” I hear Louis mumble into my own lips. I move my hand up into his hair and pull on a piece slightly. For once, my world is happy.

    As if the thought provoked it. The feeling of Louis' lips starts to fade, the world going fuzzy.

     “No!” I cry into the ever fading darkness. I wake in the same bed cold, depressed, alone.

     The tears come again. I can’t stop them. If only it lasted a second longer, just one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Le Tears* MY FEELS UGH! I can’t.

I don’t know what made me write that depressing Nouis love. But I did.

~

Carson xxx