Wonwoo: m8 wot.

-Jeonghan is offline-

-

"Knives? That's too mainstream , right? " wonwoo asked to apparently no one in his quiet apartment.

Wonwoo digs around his kitchen cabinet for more stuff, randomly picking up a fork.

"Uhhhh, at least forks can stab stuff ? "

Wonwoo looks at his watch, it was already 3pm and he had not accomplished anything except for that painful step 1.

Walking back to his room, he slams his bedroom door. He walks over to his study table that had his worksheets, textbooks , and overdue homework from more than 2 weeks.

"Aren't I perfect role model? "

He scoops up his pencil case from his black bag, zipping it open to find his pen.

"Where the fuck is it." Wonwoo curses , digging thoroughly.

Giving up, he pours all his stationery onto his study table, the noisy clacking of the stationery hitting his table could make wonwoo deaf any moment. Finally the pen wonwoo was looking for fell out of his pencil case but he gives his pencil case a forceful shake, making a scissors fall out.

A sharp, steel, clean, six inch scissors.
Its shines brighter than wonwoo's study lamp and probably brighter than the sun (and seokmin's smile)

A white liquid forms in his left eye and a faded number " two " appears in his pupil when wonwoo picks up the scissors, inspecting it carefully with interest.

_

"Jun!! Please help me get that microphone on the table!"

"HYUNG! HAVE YOU SEEN MY SWEATBAND??"

"dino! Help me get some snacks from the canteen before seungcheol comes!! "

"Ahhh...its great to be back in club 17 with everyone." Mingyu said to woozi but the pinklette didn't hear nor noticed that mingyu was beside him as he was busy typing lyrics on his laptop.

The door of the club swings open and wonwoo appears at the door with the performance unit props and microphones. He was huffing and panting, tired from getting stuff for the club.

Mingyu brightens up at wonwoo's presence, waving his hands and kicking his feet. " WONWOO! "  mingyu called . the older seemed to noticed mingyu but he gave mingyu the cold shoulder, walking towards to the performance unit.

Mingyu's smile turned upside down and his feet and hands dropped. Why didn't wonwoo at least say a hi or nod at him?

Sometimes, even the little things can affect mingyu feelings.

"maybe he's just tired " Mingyu thought, pursing his lips.

Finally, seungcheol enters the room with much more props and a mini speaker. "YEROBUN! please make your way to the dance room now! " seumgcheol commanded. "Mingyu,since your injured, I want you to rap your parts in the song? OK? "

"Ne." Mingyu tried to reply with a little enthusiasm in his voice.

Getting off the couch , mingyu drags himself to the dancing room with the rest of the members, him avoiding wonwoo and wonwoo avoiding mingyu.

-

"GOOD JOB EVERYONE! " hoshi praised everyone, giving everyone a pat on the back .

The dance room was filled with 11 (excluding hoshi who was walking around hyperly and mingyu whose leg was still injured. ) sweaty and tired boys all lying on the floor as they catched their breathes .

It took Everyone 15 minutes to finally leave the room with their belongings. Despite their exhaustion, they still had the energy to chatter and practice a few more steps.

wonwoo and mingyu were the only two members in the room. They were both at opposite directions, packing their belongings.

Worried, Mingyu took a glance at wonwoo. He thought that wonwoo was causally packing his stuff but the younger noticed that wonwoo was staring back at him by using the mirrors that were surrounded all around them.

Noticing that, mingyu turned back , pretending that nothing happened.

"OK mingyu. Quickly pack your shit and gtfo."

Mingyu could've moved an inch but he was stopped when he felt something sharp poking his back.

"You know mingyu, " wonwoo whispers quietly into Mingyu's ear. He moves His hand up to mingyu's chin, holding it up.

"I don't like it when you're near others, especially when you're near jisoo."

_

A/n : yOOOOOO (˘³˘ง)ง

its been idk since I made an author's note :')

But I JUST WANNA TELL YALL TO GO HEAR/ WATCH WENDYxERIC MV on YouTube( sm ent youtube channel)  YOOOO THEY BOTH CUTE AF AND
I had HEART ACHES And EXPLOSIONS ALL OVER MY BODY (no no no no not in a dirty way tsk tsk) but pls go check the MV out.