Chapter 1

Skylar's POV

"Skylar can you come here for a moment?" My brother Niall yelled from his bedroom.

As you can tell, I am Skylar Horan not only sister but twin sister of Niall. Yes the Irish member of One Direction. I am exactly three minutes younger than him. I am nineteen years old, I have the same blue eyes as my brother does, my hair is a wavy brown but I sometimes dye it blonde just like Niall does. I love horses and dogs, and dancing. I also love to sing but no one even Niall does not know that. I 

"Yeah Ni,  I will be up in a minute" I replied as I closed my laptop and go out of my room. Right across the hall is Niall's room. "Yeah Ni?" I ask him as I lean against the door frame.

"I know you like to dance and one of our backup dancers just broke her leg. I was thinking since you like to dance that you Skylar Marie Horan, would like to come on tour with me?" Niall asks and I was in awe.

"A... are you sure you want me to come? I mean none of the lads have even met me before, what if they don't like me?" I ask, clearly I am nervous. In the three years Niall has been in One Direction I have never met them. I have always been in school or working. 

"Of course they will like you Sky, you are funny, talented, caring, and so many more things that would take to long to say. Please Sky, come on tour with us?" Niall asks. I could not refuse his puppy dog face.

"Ok ok, I will go on tour with you" I say as I start to smile. This could actually be fun. 

"Thank you so much Sky! You have no idea what this means to me. I have missed you so much when we are on tour and now you get to come with us!" Niall says as he hugs me in one of his famous Horan Hugs.

"When do we leave?" I ask and Niall looks at his phone.

"We leave in the morning, so it would be best if you start to pack now" Niall says.

"Ok, I will go and start to pack now, by the way did you talk to mum about this?" 

"Yes, I did, she thinks its a great way to see the world. You have been here in Ireland your whole life." Niall says and I agree. I have been here in Ireland my whole life, It was time for me to go see the world and this was the best way to do it. 

_____________________________________________

I know this is not the longest chapter, but I'm just getting started. Please comment and tell me if I should continue. I have so many ideas with this story!