Baekhyun was almost positive that Chanyeol was the opposite. The giant probably loved meeting with his friends to play a game of friendly basketball rather than opting to stay at home like a hermit. Politics and science were probably boring subjects to keep with even though, personally, Baekhyun secretly loved it.

In truth, Baekhyun had no intentions of letting Chanyeol in, even if this decision was becoming harder and harder to withhold. He only wanted to spare the dopey jock of the disappointment he would have to face the moment he comes to realizing that Baekhyun was just a big bore, despite how content he was with himself.

-

-

His shower took longer than usual, but that had been happening more often than not since Baekhyun started mentally wandering towards thoughts about Chanyeol. He didn't like it, but his head was just stalled on the boy.

After getting out of the shower and quickly drying himself off, he changed into his night time clothes which were a simple white t-shrit and his boxers. Once his hair was fairly dried by the towel, Baekhyun stepped out into the hall and walked back to his bedroom, two doors down.

Just as he began to thank the shower drain for consuming more than just water but his thought as well, Baekhyun opened his door to a surprise. There, Chanyeol sat on his bed with a big brown paper bag on his lap, seeming as though he had been patiently waiting for a while. Shutting his eyes forcefully, Baekhyun wondered if the steam in the bathroom was causing him to hallucinate, but when he drew them open once more, nothing changed. Chanyeol was still there.

"Hi!"

Left speechless by the sudden visit, Baekhyun looked around in the hallway for a quick second before hurrying to close the door behind him. "What're you doing here?" he asked unintentionally in a hostile tone. "It's late. Don't you own a clock?"

Despite the treatment, Chanyeol smiled. "I do! I actually came by to help you pack, but I see that you're already finished."

"So, then, I guess you can leave now."

"I can't." Chanyeol looked down for a moment. "Your mom told me to come in. She said she's bringing up snacks in a minute."

Giving the giant an incredulous look, Baekhyun moved from his door and started picking things off the floor. It gave him something to do rather than to just stand there and awkwardly stand in front of the giant in his underwear. "My mother's just being friendly. You really don't have to stay. How did you even know where I lived?"

Chanyeol cocked his head as he watched Baekhyun lamely occupying himself. "Yeah, your mom's friendly. She asked me if I was your friend, and I told her that I honestly wanted more than that."

Baekhyun froze. "You what?"

"She thought I was being cute, though, so no harm, no foul!" Chanyeol quickly amended. "She even laughed and encouraged me to stay, which, here I am. She also told me that I seemed like a nice guy and that she approved, so, just to let you know, we're in the go and you just have to say yes the next time I ask you out."

"You're impossible."

"But you're not," Chanyeol hummed playfully before Baekhyun threw a Life magazine at his face, which he dodged. "Anyways, I got your address from Luhan. He told me what you guys were up to, too."

"Did he tell you that he helped me pack?" Baekhyun asked, looking over his shoulder as he placed his things in a disorganized manner on his desk. Then, he turned around to face his company, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wooden desk.

"He did, actually."

"Then why'd you tell me you came to help me pack?"

"I thought that I needed a legitimate excuse to see you," Chanyeol shrugged.