Author's Note

Author's Note

Many of you know that I refer to my books as my babies. I have many offsprings now on Wattpad and I must say that The Art of Manipulation was one of the hardest book pregnancies I have ever had; but it was worth every minute of it. This book will remain to be one of my favorites. I spent a lot of time and thought on it, and I feel very pleased with its outcome - a rare thing indeed.

I hope everyone else enjoyed reading it! You got to see a few of my theories on the characters and some different ways I would produce the musical, if that were to ever happen.

As you may have heard, I have a Phantom series called The Shadow's Melody. I finished publishing the second book shortly before I began publishing The Art of Manipulation, and, upon request, I have been writing it's third book titled What Secrets Do The Shadow's Keep?, which is based on the alternate ending of The Angel's Shadow. I was hoping to finish the book before I published all of the chapters of The Art of Manipulation but unfortunately, I wasn't able to. However, I will post the teaser to it at the end of this book and let everyone who wants to read it know when it'll be up and ready to read! Hopefully that won't be too long of a wait! I should have more time now that this book is complete.

Thank you for reading The Art of Manipulation! Again, I hope you enjoyed it!

Until the next time - I'll always be there writing prose in your head. I'll always be there writing prose in your head...

xx
~ Mabelle