Birthday Surprises (part 3)

Esme=Esmeralda       Jai=Jameisha

Skylar's P.O.V

        Jacob stood up first and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his while he pulled me up so that i was standing. "Can I open my presents now?" I asked, trying to distract everyone from Jacob and I. They all seemed to fall for it except Esme and Jai. They both looked at me and told me that i have to explain later. I sighed and saw everyone sitting on the floor surrounding all the presents. The presents that were in the hallway are with the rest of the presents. I sat on Jacob's lap and looked at the presents; I decide to open the big presents first. After opening the big presents, i opened all of the small ones. I don't know how Jacob knew what i wanted but he got me everything. Jai and Esmeralda got me a whole new wardrobe and threw out all of my nerd stuff except for my wig. "If you showed up to school with a new look and your hair dyed it would look suspicious." They said. After the party, everyone left except for Jacob, Esmeralda, and Jai. Esmeralda, Jai, and I all went to my room so they could talk to me. "What were you and Jacob doing when we got here?" Jai asked. I smiled and said, "I teased him a little and he got his revenge by tickling me, thats when you guys got here." They looked at me and then Esmeralda spoke up, "Why are all these presents up here?" I blushed and answered, "Um, Jake doesn't want me to open them in front of people." I looked at them and then Jai got up and went over to the biggest bag, handing it to me. "Open this one, just to see what kind of presents he got you." She said. I have a pretty good idea what kind of presents they are. I thought to myself. I decided to open the one Jai handed me. I said, "Fine, but only one." I walked over to the biggest bag and looked through it. The bag was filled with Victoria's Secret and at the bottom was a pair of earrings. They both looked at me. Esmeralda said, "So, what's in the bag?" I looked at her and said, "Just a pair of earrings and some Victoria's Secret." They both looked at each other, nodded and then at me with evil smiles. "What." I asked. "We are going to get you all dressed up for Jacob." Esmeralda said excitedly. I replied with a simple no. "Come on Sky, we'll make you look irresistible." Jai said. I sighed and said, "Fine, but not too much makeup or anything. I don't want to look like Tiffany." They both made horrified faces. "Don't worry, we will make sure that you look hot but not slutty." Esme said. They both disappeared into my closet and came back with a dress. They wouldn't let me see what it looked like though. Esme dragged me to the bathroom and said, "I'm going to dye your hair." I was about to protest but saw the pink and blue in my hair. "Fine, but no more pink or blue." I said. They smiled and Jai said, "Don't worry, we picked a color that we know you like." They got the dye and started working on my hair. About an hour later they finished styling it. I still didn't know what color or style they picked. I closed my eyes and got up. "Go put the dress on." Esme said. I did as i was told and put it on. I made sure that i didn't see it. I walked over to my mirror and sat down with my eyes closed. Jai spun my chair around and started putting makeup on me. After 20 minutes they finally finished. Esme handed me a pair of heels. I put them on. They were black open-toed 5-inch wedges. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. I was shocked, the girl in the mirror didn't even look like me. My old blonde, pink, and blue hair was now beach blonde with red tips. It was curled and pulled into a curly chignon style. My makeup was dark red lipstick, mascara and a dark smoky eye effect with red glitter eyeshadow over it. The dress was tight, short, and strapless with red and black lace designs. When Jai and Esme left, i went downstairs and made Jacob's favorite food, lemon chicken. When i finished setting the table and everything, i called up to Jacob. "Jake, can you come downstairs!" He called back, "I'll be right down!" I put the plates down. I sat down in my seat and waited for him to come down. He came downstairs and looked at the table with wide eyes. "Why did you do all of thi-" he cut his sentence short when he say me. "Woah, Sky, you look stunning." He said breathlessly. I smiled and said, "Are you going to stand there all night or are you going to sit down and eat." I said playfully. He got out of his daze and sat down. We started eating. We didn't talk, we sat and ate in a comfortable silence. When we finished eating we started to talk about random things. I started getting tired. Jacob seemed to notice because he picked me up and carried me to my room. He put me down while he layed down on my bed under the covers. I stripped out of the dress and wiped off all the makeup. Jacob wolf whistled while looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and got dressed into shorts and a tank top. I crawled into bed and pulled the covers up to my neck. I felt Jacob wrap his arm around me and pull me closer to him. He kissed my cheek and i thought i heard him say, "I love you." But before i could think more of it, i fell asleep. 

Im sorry i took so long with updating. Vote and comment if you liked it.