confused

Tyler's P. O. V

She's a gang leader? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard them leaving and went to my car quietly and left as fast as I could. How am I supposed to find her again? She doesn't go to any schools and the only thing I know about her is she's a street racer/gang leader named Queen. I went home and thought about school tomorrow. I remembered I have to start that project with the nerd. What's her name? Skylar? Maybe we can finish the project tomorrow so I don't have to talk to her after. With these thoughts I fell asleep.

I woke up and got ready for school. When I finished getting ready I decided to take my motorcycle, when I showed up at school I noticed Skylar walking in with Ciara, Jacob, Max, Austin, and Liam. Since when are they friends with the nerd? I tried catching up to her when they left but I saw Tiffany walking towards her. Skylar rolled her eyes then slouched back looking scared as Tiffany went towards her. Tiffany pushed Skylar into the lockers and I saw a flash of anger go through her eyes but it quickly vanished and was replaced with fear. Tiffany was saying something that was making Skylar mad. Tiffany slapped Skylar then punched her in the stomach. I saw Skylar clench her fists and she looked like she was going to kill Tiffany. 

I started walking towards them, Tiffany noticed me and right away she backed away from Skylar and started walking towards me swaying her hips. I walked right past her so I could get to Skylar. When I was in front of her she looked up at me. I saw the anger in her eyes. She looked down and clenched her fists and then tried to walk away. Key word tried.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her so she would face me. "Skylar." I said. "What." "Are you okay?" She looked surprised at the question, but answered anyway. "yes, I'm fine, now can you please let go of my arm?" she said while rolling her eyes. "yeah, sorry." I said while letting go of her arm. I noticed Tiffany left while I was talking to Skylar."when can we start on the project?" I asked. "I want to finish it as soon as possible, so I guess today." "Ok. Good, then I'll see you at your house later."

Skylar's P. O. V

I woke up in Justin's arms and smiled. I quietly got up and remembered I'm still in the gang house, so I had to go back to my house to get ready for school. I left Justin a note saying that I was going to school and that I'll see him tomorrow. I got dressed and went to my car. I drove home and ran upstairs to my room. 

When I got to my room I went to my nerd closet and put on a Black Veil Brides shirt, black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, my converse, my wig, and fake glasses. When I was done getting dressed I had to put some makeup on because of all the bruises from the tests. After I was done with that I went to my nerd car and went to school. As I pulled into the school lot, I saw Ciara, Max, Liam, Austin, and Jacob. I got out of the car and walked up to them, I told them that I have to go get the new members signed up for school. So we started walking into the school, when we reached the lockers they left me so I could got to the office. 

I saw Tiffany coming towards me and rolled my eyes. I pretended to be scared by slouching down and trying to make it look like real fear. Tiffany pushed me into the lockers and I tried not to punch her by clenching my fists. Still trying to look scared, I stood up a little bit. "You're a weak, pathetic loser, I don't know why Ciara and all them are friends with you." I swear when she said that I was going to kill her, too bad we were in school, but trust me if we weren't she would be dead. 

Tiffany backed away from me, I tried to come down but it wasn't working. Tyler walked up to me, so I looked up at him. I was still angry so I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.  I looked at him. "Skylar." he said. "what." "are you okay?" what? Why does he care? Did he find out that I was the girl from the bar? "yes, I'm fine, now can you plz let go of my arm?" I said, while rolling my eyes. "yeah, sorry." he said, as he let go of my arm. "when can we start on the project?" he asked. 

" I want to finish it as soon as possible, so I guess today." "ok. Good, then I'll see you at your house later." he said as he left. Why did he have to go to my house? What if he sees my cars? Or my training room? I guess after I sign Justin and the new members up, I'm just going to have to go home and see everything up. So I went to the office and got everyone signed up. Since I'm the nerd, they knew something was wrong when I asked to go home.

 So they let me go home. I went to my car and drove home deciding to fight tonight. I got home and got ready for the fight, I called Owen, my "manager", he books my fights. I called him and he set one up for noon today. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 10:13. So I started hiding everything gang related, so when Tyler comes over he won't ask questions. 

I looked at the clock again, it was 11:26. I went to my room and got ready for the fight, I put on a Black and red sports bra and black spandex booty shorts. I wear clothes like this because I only fight against guys so it works as a good distraction. I put a long, loose shirt that would cover the waistband of my shorts beacause I always carry my gun with me. In my shoe I have my switchblade. 

And I have a bracelet that has a spike so if and pressure goes on it the spike comes out. I got in my Lamborghini and drove to the fight. When I got there I noticed that a lot of people came to watch. I walked over to Owen and saw him talking to a tall muscular guy that looked to be in his twenties. Owen noticed me and had a smirk on his face, which means I'm probably going to win again. "Owen." I said and gave him a hug. "Queen, why haven't you been fighting as much?" He asked, hugging me back. "Umm, because I'm still street racing." I mumbled. "WHAT, you told me you were done with it." I flinched at his tone. "I stopped for about a week." "it's too dangerous." "seriously? Since when is anything I so safe?" "okay your right, just be careful." he said, worry laced in his voice. "I always am, aren't I?" "good point, now you have to get in the ring." "ok." I said and went in the ring.  The ref can out. "rules are no weapons, no killing and whoever is unconscious first, loses." the ref who's name is Joe went to my opponent first to take his weapons.

 All he had was a knife. Joe came over to me and the big guy yelled out "she's not going to have any weapons." I smirked at this and and took my gun out and handed it to Joe. Joe knows me so he said "Queen, I need all weapons." "ugh, fine." I handed him my switchblade and my bracelet." the big guy was surprised that I had weapons, so it took him a minute to concentrate. I took my shirt off so I was only in my sports bra and shorts. Joe counted to three and the bulky guy took a swing at me, which I dodged. I punched him in the face, then grabbed his head, brought my knee up and smashed his face with my knee. I pushed him down but he was still conscious so he got back up with a bloody nose. He noticed that I'm not holding back, so he started trying harder.

 He came at me and tried to push me down but I grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm back and pushed him onto the floor. I straddled his back and hit his head on the floor a couple times. He started to slowly lose consciousness so I got up and went to Joe.

 He shouted out "the still undefeated champ, Queen!" I smirked. "can I have my stuff back Joe?" "yeah and heres the money from the betting." he said handing me my weapons and the money which turned out to be $15,000. I went over to Owen. "I have to go home." "ok, be safe and I'll see you soon." I made sure I had everything and left. When I got home, I ran to my room and put on my wig and glasses and just put a hoodie and sweatpants over my sports bra and shorts. 

I heard the doorbell ring and opened the door. Tyler just walked right in like it was his house. Rude much. I double checked that I closed the garage door and breathed a sigh of relief when I found it closed. I faced Tyler and he looked surprised. About five minutes later, Jacob came down only in boxers. "Sky, did you see my pants?" he asked but then he noticed that Tyler was here. Tyler looked surprised still but now there was also amusement. "yeah, upstairs in the training room." I said. After he went back upstairs Tyler looked at me with a smirk.

Sorry I took so long with updating. So to make it up to you guys I did a longer chapter.