"HANI! HANI-AH! HELP M-" He threw his hand over my mouth, muffling the noise. 

"Minho! Seunghoon! Seungyoon! Jinwoo! TAEHYUN! HELP!" I bit the dude's hand and screamed. 

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Before, I do real harm on you." 

"What do you want?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I was ordered to plus, It's kinda fun to mess with Mr. Popular's girl." I felt him smirk. 

"I'm not his girl! Now, LET ME GO!!!" His grip on my wrist tightened. He began slapping me across the face. I felt dizzy. My cheeks were in pain. My hands and feet became numb and cold. I felt my head ignite to flames.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" A shout came from somewhere. I wasn't able to see or track who it is cause I have become unconscious. 

------------

Ugh, what happened? Where am I? 

I opened my slightly. My eyes felt restrained. I still forced them open. 

"Hyejin? Are you okay?" Jungmi's voice echoed into my head. 

"Jungmi? What happened?" 

"Well, apparently Hani sent that dude to sexually harass you, but instead he seemed to have started beating you up. Luckily, the boys were quick to come and rescue you." 

"Then, why does my head hurt so much?"

"You had a fever. You, of course, didn't bother to bring a sweater with you. So you got sick from the chilling wind while at the same time the slaps were heating you up. Mixing hot and cold caused your fever."

"What happened to Hani and the dude?"

"They got expelled."

"What about the boys?"

"Oh, they went to get food."

I should really thank them. A lot.

"I thought Hani was our friend." I muttered. 

"She was. Well, sorta. She kept complaining to me about how Taehyun is always around you. I guess you can call this JEALOUSY." 

"One, Taehyun isn't always around me. Two, bruh. I have done nothing against her."

"Well, It's Taehyun's attention she wants, but it's long gone. It went all the way to you. Luckily, my Jinwoo oppa is still here." Her eyes sparkled and glistened at the happy thought. 

Someone knocked on the door. Jungmi got up to open the door. 

"Jinwoo oppa!" She screamed. I imagined her hugging him. 

"Yah, what about me?" Seunghoon's voice rang.

"Forget him. But, how can you forget me?" Minho's voice came after. 

"Just go in guys. We are here to see if Hyejin is fine or not." Seungyoon scolded. 

"Come on, let's go." Taehyun said as footsteps were heard walking towards my room. 

"Wait! How do you know which is her room?" I, once again, imagined Minho and Seunghoon looking at Taehyun with skeptical faces. 

"Uh, well. The only door opened and has light coming from it and it is labeled 'Hyejin's room'. I wonder which one it is." He answered sarcastically. 

"Jeez, no need be so sassy." Then a bonk on Minho's head. Jungmi walked in clinging onto Jinwoo. Seunghoon and Seungyoon smiled at me. Minho quickly came and sat down beside me. Staring at me with 'heart' eyes. 

"Well, aren't you gonna thank us?" Minho asked. 

"Uh, Thank you?" 

"You don't sound sincere."

"Thank you! Better?" he chuckled and hugged me. 

"I didn't  think Hani would do such a thing." Seungyoon thought aloud. 

"Oops." He slightly blushed in embarrassment. 

"Neither did I." Jinwoo commented. 

"I don't think any of us would have." Seunghoon said. 

"If anybody try to bother you, you have me." Minho grinned widely. 

I looked at Taehyun. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts but his eyes were on me. 

Taehyun, are you okay? I wanted to ask but I didn't. I smiled along with the others. 

Stop making me care about you. It will only kill both of us. If I fall and care for you, the person getting hurt yourself. Stop....