The party and a misunderstanding

Gabi's  P.O.V
"Okay so..Tell me already!"I shouted way over anxious."Okay,Ugh,fine.So"She began and took a huge breath.My face was a book of confusion."So..were having a cookie party!"She said quickly.
"Kawaii~chan is posting it and she wanted to see if you want to come"She said out of breath.
My eyes turn to slits."Why are you so up about this?"I asked
"Because,I just wanted to annoy you"She said and I face palm."You could've annoyed someone els"I said.
"Nah,your my main target"She said."Well,I'm going to Aphmau's house see ya'"I said."Bye"She waved as I walked out I waved back.
I started running to Aphmau's house as soon as I shut the door.I got there and asked Aphmau if I can explore their house."Sure!"She said.
"Okay!"I said I started with the basement.I turn around the corner and see someone familiar
Flexing his arm muscles in a mirror."Uhh.."I said he turns around to me.
"Katelyn?"He asked."I'm not Katelyn!Everyone thinks that!"I shouted
"But,y-"I interrupt him."Yeah I know..I'm her twin"I said cooling off.
I look at him and he looks familiar."You look familiar..
What's your name?"I asked."My name is Vylad.."He said.
"I remember you!From middle school!"I said."Wait..Gabi?"He asked.
I nodded.We both hug."Long time no see!"I said."And..why are you here?"I asked.
"Flexing in the mirror"I added."Well.."He said rubbing the back of his neck blushing.
"Well..?"I asked teasing him."I have to stay somewhere.Aphmau said I could stay in the basement.
I'm waiting for the moving truck to get to my new place,so I needed somewhere to stay"He said.
"In the basement?"I asked."Well,It's not to bad"He said.
"I would agree with that.So wanna hangout some time?"I asked."Sure!"He said.
"Great!"I said as I walked back upstairs.I went through the kitchen.
Found one of the bathrooms.Thats going to be useful in the future.(XD)
I went up stairs and knocked on the door.Kawaii~Chan
opened it."Oh,hi Gabi~senpai!"She said."Hi Kawaii~Chan!"I said.
"Does Gabi~senpai want to help Kawaii~Chan bake more cookies?"She asked.
"No thanks,Im just exploring the house"I said"Okay Gabi~senpai!Bye!"She said and shutter the door.I walk to Aphmau."Aphmau I'm going back home"I said.
"Okay,Can you come back today to hangout?"She asked."Sure"I said as I walked out the door to my house.
My phone ringed.Aphmau sent me a text.I read it and it said to come to her house.
I was dirty because I fell in some mud so I changed cloths.I putted on black skinny
jeans and a blue tope that hangs from one side.As soon
as I got out of my door so did Maya."Where are you going?"I asked.
"I'm going to Aphmau's house.""Same"I said as we both ran out the door to Aphmau's
house.When we got there the lights were off.The lights flickered on
and lots of people jumped up."SURPRISE!"They all said."What is this?"I asked as Aphmau
walked up to me and Maya."This is a party for you guys moving in!"Aphmau said.
"Really?!""Yup""Wow..You really didn't need to do this!"Me and Maya said at the same time.
"C'mon just enjoy the party!"Aphmau said.Me and Maya separated.I went to the table
to get some punch.
I got some punch and headed to the couch.I bump into something and spill my punch.
"I'm so sorry!"I said."It's okay"The person I spilled punch on said.
I get some paper towels and hand some to who ever I bumped in to.
I clean myself off and the floor."Again I am soo sorry!"I said"Again..it's fine"Someone said I noticed it was a he.He took off his red jacket remaining
him shirtless.I stay silent."Hey you Gabi right?I never really met you"He said."Oh,yeah that's me and you are?"I asked."I'm Aaron"He said I finally look up at him.
I look to the side and see the boys staring at Aaron because he took off his shirt but Aaron
didn't seem to notice.
"Okay,I'll get you another punch because you spilled yours"He said."Thank you,but I'm fine"I said
"No,I insist"He said.He doesn't talk very loud.Not like the other boys..
Aaron came back with two punch's."Thanks Aaron"I said as he handed me a punch.
Vylad walked out of the basement and see's me with Aaron and his shirt off.
I see his face turn dark red from anger."Aaron what are you doing?!"He yelled.
"Vylad...what are you doing?"I asked."Getting you away from him!"He said grabbing
my hand and pulling me away.I get out of his grip and turn to him.
"What is wrong with you?!This isn't the Vylad I know"I said.
He turned to me."I'm sorry.."He said."It's okay,just don't do that to much"I said
"Okay.."He grumbled under his breath.I walk back to the kitchen to Aaron.
"Sorry.."I said."No it's okay this happens a lot"He said."I'm glad you don't mind"I said.
"Yeah"He said."I'm going to the bathroom real quick.."I said feeling a little sick.
"Are you okay Gabi?"He asked."Y-Yeah...I'm fine.."I said and headed to the bathroom.
Katelyn walks up in front of me."Hey,look at this picture someone drew of Travis terrified of Celestia"she said showing me this picture.

"Hey,look at this picture someone drew of Travis terrified of Celestia"she said showing me this picture

I laugh and turn and see Travis then barf in his face.I couldn't tell Travis's
Expression."OH!Gabi did you plan this!?This is great!"Katelyn said.
"No.."I said holding my stomach."You should go home Gabi.."Katelyn said.I nod and go home to get better.But the picture Katelyn showed me was hilarious!I can't stop thinking of it.