On the second ring she picks up.

"Hello? (Y/N)? What's up?"

"Hey, Tsubaki! Amazing to hear from you again! Okay, well there's a reason why I called... we're in a little bit of a sticky situation I guess you can say? You see, Black Star accidentally got knocked in the head and stuff... but it was with paper! I don't know why it left a mark... soooo I was wondering if you can come and pick him up? He insists on not walking home alone!" You ask, hope clearly coated in your voice.

"Ah, I'm currently tutoring Patty right now so I don't think I will be able to come to your place. But may you please do it for me? We don't live that far away from you guys. Here, let me give you the address to our place. I hope Black Star doesn't and didn't give you much trouble, ne?"

Once you were given the address you hang up and sigh the biggest sigh you could manage. Probably bigger than the Colossal Titan from Attack on--

"AHAHAHA, GUESS (Y/N) WILL HAVE TO CARRY HER GOD HOME." Black Star snickers at you.

You growl and hoist the bastar- ahem- dweeb onto your back in a piggyback style and trudge your way to your front door.

"Make sure you don't burn the house down while I'm gone. And also you should study a bit." You tell Tiffany.

"No guarantees! You know me!" Tiffany giggles.

As you close the door behind you you hear Tiffany yell, "And absolutely noooo baby making!!"

"SHUT UP!"

You blush and mutter incoherent words as you carry the smirking Black Star home.

Black Star's POV

(Y/N) silently carries me home. Usually I would've thought it would be the other way round, but either way I'd still get to hold her which is fine by me.

I smile cheekily to myself as I lean in closer to her cheek.

It's clear that she's noticed my face close to hers, as she turns a bit red.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) says as she tries to move her cheek away from mine, but can't because of the position we're in.

"Nothing, nothing. Hey (Y/N), maybe you can come over to my place after lessons and all, and maybe JUST maybe we can put Tiffany's words to use." I whisper into (Y/N)'s ear.

A FEW MOMENTS AGO...LITERALLY

"No baby making!!"

PRESENT TIME

"Put Tiffany's words to use...?" She stops walking and we've already arrived at my place, as (Y/N) tries to recollect what Tiffany said earlier.

"YUCK! YOU PERVERT! DISGUSTING! Ewewewewew! We're too young for that!!" (Y/N) shrieks as she forcefully flings me off of her back and onto the front steps.

"OUCHH! WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?" I complain whiles rubbing the forming bump in my head.

I look up to see (Y/N) storming away in the direction we came from shouting colourful words. Which I assume is directed at me. She's got the mouth of a sailor that's for sure.

"THANKS (Y/N)!!! FOR LIKE...YOU KNOW, CARRYING ME HOME!" I yell loud enough so she can hear me.

"SHUT UP!" She yells, as she quickens her pace until she's out of sight.

Heh, who knew that (Y/N) was such a tsundere?

Your POV

Idiot.

Black Star is the definition of an idiot.

How can such an insane amount of idiocity take refuge in one mere human being?? You question yourself.

You sigh and slap your cheeks with your cold hands in an attempt to get them cool down.

"Who says such things so boldly?" You think to yourself as you walk home.

You sigh, but then you bump into someone.

You look up to see a lady with short blonde hair, but two long strands joining together to form a braid. The lady addorns a 'resting bitch face' and is wearing all black.

"I'm sorry!" You gasp, but then you take a closer look, as she seemed somewhat familiar to you.

"Hey you look familiar... wait you're that witch my mother used to tell me about... Medusa? Hey wait! You're her-- "

Before you can utter another word you get knocked out by one of her arrows.

"You've seen too much... my sweet (Y/N)... The time to know about me isn't now."

How does she know my name..?

Then the world of silence engulfs you as you slip unconscious.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WOW. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS CHAPTER WAS A FILLER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ACTION PACKED. I HOPE. AND DO NOT WORRY. CHAPTER LENGTHS WILL GET LONGER DOWN THE ROAD. JUST WAIT ON IT.

Byt I wonder how your mom knew Medusa... a relative? Friend? Enemy? Who knows! But stay tuned for the next chapter! It'll be revealed LATER on!!

Remember to vote and comment!

And as always, thanks for reading!

EDITED
DECEMBER 25th, 2016