Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"

Start from the beginning

"This is amazing,"I gaped, and grabbed the picture,"Did you do this?"

"Yeah," she replied,"It's a hobby of mine."

"Well you have got some talent,"I stated, and handed her back her picture. She grabbed the picture, and put it on her night stand. I got up, and she yawned. "Looks like it's time for bed,"I chuckled. I walked towards the door, and said goodnight to Lucy.

I was tired, but sadly my night wasn't over yet. I walked up to Kayden's door, and knocked. I heard a faint come in, and I opened the door. Kayden and his friends were sprawled out, in different areas of his room.

"Hey Kayd," I smiled,"I didn't hear you come in."

"I yelled," Kayden replied,"Who's car was that outside?"

"A family friend,"I answered, then remembered what I came in here for. "I'm going out, but I'll be back," I sighed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm just going to the store for some milk," I lied. Kayden nodded in understanding, and I walked out of the room. I quickly made my way to Carter's office, and walked over to the bookshelf. I checked my surrounding, before pulling out a book titled 'Serpents'. I open the book, and saw a key pad.

I typed in the password

I typed in the password....which shall remain a secret. Part of the bookshelf popped open, and I walked in inside.

Walking into the relocated weapon room, I grabbed a bullet proof vest, and my hand gun

Walking into the relocated weapon room, I grabbed a bullet proof vest, and my hand gun. I also grabbed a knife just in case.

Grabbing my things, I sauntered out of the library, and closed it. I quickly strolled outside to my car, and got in. I drove off to the Serpent Brotherhood's base, to get a good look at the scene. It took me a good 15 minutes before, I finally arrived.

 It took me a good 15 minutes before, I finally arrived

All of the bodies that were shot down were gone. They were probably taken to the morgue. The parking lot was empty, as I got out of the car. As I walked up to the building, I felt like I was being watched.

I looked around, and saw a hooded figure walking towards me. I pulled out my gun, and aimed for the person. As soon as I pulled out the gun, the person stopped walking.

 As soon as I pulled out the gun, the person stopped walking

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember me?" the male voice chuckled.

"No that's why I'm asking,"I sassed.

"Well, truth be told we never met,"he admitted,"But you Natalie killed someone very close to me."

"Who might that be?" I questioned.

"Clark Chancellor," the man growled,"You took him away from me, and now I have to end you.....But it won't be today."

"End me? Are you just going to kill me by yourself, because I can promise you that I won't go down without a fight," I glared at the man.

"Natalie you're not as strong as you used to be," he laughed,"Killing you will be the easiest thing I've done in awhile."

"You know after I killed Clark I told myself I wasn't going to kill anymore," I admitted,"I may have to make an exception."

"Are you threatening me?" he questioned.

"It's not a threat," I smiled,"It's a promise."

"We'll see about that," the man growled, and threw a smoke bomb.

The smoke clouded my vision, and I was more alert then ever

The smoke clouded my vision, and I was more alert then ever. I ran out of the smoke, and saw that the figure had vanished. I looked around to make sure he was gone, and quickly ran over to my car. I got in, and dialed Carter's number, still looking around. Thankfully Carter picked up on the second ring.

"Hello," he answered.

"We have a problem," I sighed.

____________________

Sorry this took forever my wattpad was acting up. Anyway, a lot will be happening in the next few chapters.....I think. It may just be the next chapter or chapter 14. I haven't decided yet.

Oh expect Kent to start teasing Cole about Talia in the next chapter XD it's gonna be great!

Please Comment & Vote