Chapter One

My name is Chelsea Hugh. I am 20 years old. I live in Chicago Illinois. My mom is pure filipina while my dad is american. My dad is a lawyer, he is always busy and usually grumpy. My mom is a cosmetologists. I have an older sister named Cassandra, and I don't like her because she is such a perfectionist. My family is kind of boring but whatever, I still love them. I only took a one year course in college. So now, I have a Business Certificate. Both of my parents are not really happy about that. But what can I do? I don't like studying. I hate it. I'm unemployed. I just dont get it. Why do I even have to get a job if were rich already? I mean, my Dad makes a ton of money!

"Chelseaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Cassandra shouted. I sighed and looked at the clock. 8:45 am. I got up from my bed and began to walk downstairs.

Cassandra is already dressed up for her work. She is a Fashion Magazine Editor. She is really sassy. I scratched my head and checked out her outfit. She is so freaking stylish. You know those outfit that the models are wearing in Vogue magazine? Thats what she's wearing right now. Arrgghh. So fancy.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Kevin" She said.

Kevin is my sister's boyfriend. They have been dating since high school. Kevin is actually unsuccessful, he works at Target as a cashier.

I looked at her confused. "What about Kevin?" I asked.

"He bought me a plane ticket to Philippines. We were supposed to go there for our 10th anniversary. But I can't. I have a lot of work to finish" Cassandra answered, handing me the plane ticket.

I grabbed the plane ticket from her hand. Tomorrow at 7:00 pm is the flight. I looked at the plane ticket, then to her. "I don't want to waste it. So you can have it." She said. Not even smiling at me.

"But, I don't want to---"

"Have fun." Cassandra said. There she goes again, cutting me off. She grabbed her ridiculous purse then she began to head out. Arrghhh. I want to kill her, but I don't want to go to jail.

*************

The next day.

"Mom, I'm gonna go now!" I yelled.

I heard mom's rush footsteps coming towards me. She took a deep breathe and then she fixed my hair. "Alright honey. Enjoy your trip" She said, smiling at me. My mom has the most beautiful smile ever. Every time she smiles her eyes sparkle, she is so precious.

"Aren't you going to call your Dad? And tell him that you're leaving now?" Mom asked

"Naaah. He's busy."

"Okay. Alright. Well off you go now, I'll see you in ......."

"Two weeks" I said

"Yes. Two weeks. Alright sweet heart. Have fun. I love you" Mom replied, then she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Love you too" I mumbled.

Then I began to hop on my vehicle and started to drive to the airport. I looked at my rear view mirror and saw mom waving goodbye at me. I smiled. My mom is the sweetest person I know.

~~

Its 6:30 pm and I'm still in the road. Shit. I'm gonna miss my flight. I pressed my car horn repeatedly. What the freak is going on? Why is there so much traffic? Then I heard an ambulance siren. Oh great. Another accident happened in Chicago! I screamed in anger and honked my horned once again. Freak. I better not miss my flight.

A few minutes passed and the traffic are starting to ease. Yasss. Finally. I looked at the time. 6:45pm. Oh shit. Oh shit. 15 minutes till the plane flies. I stepped on the gas and drove as fast as I can.

~~

When I finally got in the airport. I parked my vehicle, grabbed my suit case at the back seat, checked in and began running, like litteraly running as fast as I can to Gate A0.

I began to slow down when I noticed that there's no people waiting in Gate A0. I also saw an Asian guy wearing a brown Pandora hat, looking disappointed and sad. I noticed that there were lots of guys with cameras on their hand, filming him. But I didn't care. I didn't mind them.

I was gasping for air, its been a long time since I run as fast like that. I looked at the sad Asian guy then to the flight attendant. "Sorry guys its too late" The flight attendant said. I sighed. Shit. I knew it. I knew, Im gonna miss my flight.

I sat on the chair, still gasping for air. The Asian guy sighed and sat two chairs away beside me. I noticed that he's actually really cute. He could be in one of those korean dramas that my bestfriend always watches. The group of asian guys at the background were still filming him. "Hey!" I said. They didn't hear me. "Hey! You!" I shouted. The guy holding a camera looked at me, then he pointed his finger to himself. "Yeah you! Stop filming that poor guy!" I shouted. The asian guys laughed and ignored me.

I noticed that the cute Asian guy was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and gave him the sas. Why do I even care about him? Maybe he's popular or something thats why the other guys are filming him. Arrgh. Whatever!! Thats not the problem right now! I need to book another flight. I took a deep breathe and scratched my head.

I got up and decided to talk to the flight attendant. "When is the next flight going to Philippines?" I asked her.

"Just a minute ma'am, and let me go check on my computer" She replied. I looked at her name tag. Anna. That's her name. "The next flight would be tomorrow morning at 9:00 am" Anna answered. I nodded. "Thanks" I mumbled.

I still have 14 hours until my next flight. Should I book a hotel or something? I don't want to go back home because Cassandra will be there and she will probably laughed at me and tell me that I'm so stupid. I sighed. Yah. I think its better to just spend a night at a hotel.

"Where would be the nearest hotel here?" I asked Anna. She smiled. I just smiled back. I don't even know why were smiling? What's there to smile about?

"Ma'am this airport has a hotel inside" She answered.

"Really? No way!" I replied in amazement

"Yes. Its true. This airport just finished building that hotel  a couple of months ago" The flight attendant replied

"Wait. What!?! There's a hotel inside this airport!?!??" The guy behind me asked. I looked back to see who it was and saw the cute Asian guy. I noticed that his eyes got wider when he heard about the news. I was almost going to laugh but I didn't want to be rude.

"Yes, sir." The flight attendant answered. "Let me go call the hotel and ask if they still have an available room" she said

"That would be awesome. Thank you so much" The cute Asian guy replied.

I was staring at him. He was so close to me. He is actually really attractive. I can't get my eyes off of him. Then the guy noticed that I was staring at him. I was so shocked that he caught me, and I didn't know what to do.

"I... Umm..." I said stuttering. He laughed. "Hi. I'm Park Bo-gum"