B and J

"Jadia."

"What Brandon."

         "You with him now?" Why he always have to start. Don't he got a girlfriend why he worried who I'm with.

      "Don't start with that shit. Where your girlfriend at I haven't seen her around."

      "What girlfriend?"

     "Wow. So you guys are off now." I rolled my eyes these two is crazy like something is really wrong with them.

      "She on some other shit." He replied.

     "Y'all dysfunctional." I told him. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Kyndall.

      "Oh that's Kyndall." I said to him while making my way to the door.

"Heyy!" We said at the same time when I opened the door. I gave her a hug. I heard Squeak in the background talking about damn.

       "You look so cute." I told her.

     "Thanks you too." I rolled my eyes she knew I looked a mess.

    "You need to stop my hair ain't even did."

     "Jadia I like it natural like that." I looped my arm through hers and brought her to the kitchen.

"Guys this is Kyndall!" I yelled over them.

"How you doing beautiful?" Breezy said. I looked at his ass and gave him the don't get fucked up look.

"Don't get ya ass beat nigga." He laughed and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Alright calm down."

"Yo she on the no pull out list." Mally said. I looked back at him fast asl. I hope they don't act a fool and make her uncomfortable.

"Shut up bitch she want me." Squeak replied. I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the drinks cus she gon need it hanging with these mfs.

"Yo Jay come here let me holla at you for a second." Squeak told me.

"What?" I asked once he pulled me aside.

"Put me on with shorty."

"She don't want yo ugly ass." I told him. Fredo came up behind us laughing.

"She really don't she wanna fuck with a real boss." He said.

"If that's the case she can't cus Breezy mine."

"Oh now I'm yours?" This nigga asked behind me. I rolled my eyes walking away from them going back to Kyndall.

When I came back I saw Herb pouring her some Remy. I was worried that she would be shy and uptight, but it looks like she good so far.

"Yo Herb can Niyaa come from the back now?" I asked. His ass was too busy tryna make Kyndall laugh. Oh gosh Kristina gon fuck him up when she comes.

Fuck it I said to myself and went back to get Niyaa my damn self. She could have fun sometimes he don't need to treat her like a baby.