Can't do it Wont do it

I woke up to obnoxious banging on the door. I heard Bibby groaned next to me.

    "What?" He asked whoever it was. Before we knew it Shawn crazy ass bust through the door. I hurried up and pulled the covers over me.

   "Oh shit my bad nigga, but damn yall back together?"

   "No now get out." I told him.

   "Say less." He turned around and left.

   "Watch this goofy gon tell everyone." I said shaking my head.  Bibby just shrugged putting his arms around me.
I layed my head on his chest.

     "Im going on tour pretty soon you wanna come?" He asked.

    "I don't know I have to think about it." I told him honestly. We stayed like this for a good twenty minutes then Bibby's phone rung.

   He looked at it then looked at me. I knew it was his supposedly girlfriend calling. I rolled my eyes and nodded for him to pick it up.

   Once he picked up the phone I got out the bed and looked for my robe. I put my robe on and headed towards the door. I felt Bibby grab my wrist tryna get me to stay in the room with him.

   I snatched my hand away and limped out the room heading straight to my bathroom for a long shower.

   Heading to the room I felt awful for sleeping with another girl's man, even though he was mine first it's still not right. I know how it feels to be cheated on. I don't know how Tara could do this to Amina all the time.  I mean damn this was one time and I felt bad for Johanie.

     Well on the bright side he not married and I'm not pregnant like Tara. As soon as I thought that I remembered what happened yesterday.

Instead of getting in the shower like I wanted I threw on some yoga pants and a tank top. I put on some sneakers real quick and put my hair in a crazy ponytail.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I went straight to Bibby's room.

"Yo give me the keys." I said as soon as I got in. He was in the middle of getting dressed when I bursted in.

"Where you going?" He asked throwing the keys.

"The drugstore." I left out the room. Leaving out the house I bumped into G.

"What up Jay."

"Hey George." I tried to dismiss him before he try to have a conversation.
I got in Bibby's car pulling out the driveway.

I felt aggravated the ride to cvs. I went in and went straight to the the feminine aisle. I grabbed a plan b, some pads, and tampons. Usaullly in some drugstore you have to ask behind the counter for plan b.

Im glad they don't do that shit here. I went in like I was third in line. My phone started ringing in my bra so I put the little basket on the counter and picked it up.

"Hello."

"Yo."

"The fuck you was doing all day yesterday?"

"I went to the beach with Kyndall." I told him honestly.