I don't belong to you

Bae

      When we got to the hotel I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower

      When we got to the hotel I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I was too tired to stay in there too long.

       While I was in there I heard Beeezy come in and pee. Who said I wanted to hear him pissing while I wash up.

     "Yo what the fuck?"

    "I'm not bouta hold my piss."

    "Whatever." I stepped out the shower and I saw that he was buckling up his belt.

      I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I walked out the bathroom and he followed behind me.

    "Want me to lotion you up?" He asked smirking.

    "I guess." I tried to front. He grabbed my cocoa butter out my bag. I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Lay on your stomach." I turned around and did we he said. I lowered the towel to my mid back. He squirted some lotion on my shoulders.

"That's cold."

"Stop complaining." He told me rubbing my shoulders. It's been a long time before I got me a nice rub down.

~The next morning I woke up to his phone ringing. I rolled over so he won't be talking in my ear.

"Yeah." He said to whoever he was talking.

"Nigga I just woke up no."

"How long?" He asked. While he was listening on the other line he kept rubbing down my legs.

"Boy bye." I told him. He smiled showing me his dimple.

"Yeah I'm listening man."

"Okay give me 10."

"Bet." He hung up. I asked him who was that calling so nosey. He said S.dot wanted him to pick him up and show him where Durk lived.

"Why he didn't come with you?"

"Don't know don't care." He said leaning his head back on the headboard.

"When he comes I don't want yall wildin you hear me."

"You know that be him."

"No that be you starting shit." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm cooling."