Making a new friend and touring the city

After meeting with Lady Tia ("Why is it that you keep going from saying, Tia to Lady Tia?" "Because, it's better if I just say Lady Tia in the end, because I would be less confused. Now hush let me finish- I mean continue.") Irene then led me to my new home which was absolutely breath taking, after be told to do so by Lady Faylen. "Wow, this place is really nice. It really is, it seems so... so cozy and homey." I said looking around my home and then looking over towards Irene. She smiles, and then says, "I'm glad you like it, because this is your home now." I ran over towards and gave her a hug, and Irene stood there shocked for a moment before giving me a hug back. I then took a step back and looked at Irene and sighed," So what's going to happen now?" I said walking over to the nearest window and looked out, at the other elves wandering around the city. I look behind me and saw Irene slowly coming over not saying a thing. She just gently places her hand on my shoulder and smiles, and then says, "I don't know what's going to happen to you now. But what I do know is that, if you ever need something come find me. I'll help you with whatever you need, just come find me... I'll be over in the big lake; you know the one that you fell into." Irene said laughing at the end, she then patted my shoulder then turned around and headed towards the door." Well I need to go, but I'll come back when I can. Oh, Sara? Why don't you go out and tour the City? You might find yourself some new friends or maybe family...who knows." Irene spoke before heading out the door. I looked back out the window and watched as Irene walk away, leaving me nervous as I ever been before. After a while of debating whether or not if I should leave the house and go tour this, or if I should just stay in here in my new home, I finally decided to go and explore the City Of Ellelrius . The City was full of people or elves in this case and probably other unknown creatures. Wondering around and fascinated with my surroundings I'd bumped into someone, I looked over to say, "I'm sorry." But when I did I saw a boy, and he had a smile on his face, he then chuckled. "Hello, I'm Kenith and who might you be?" The boy named Kenith said looking at me with curious eyes. "Oh! Sorry... my name is Sara. I'm new in town." I said after starring at him for a bit, Kenith then gives me a questioning look before he spoke. "Well nice to meet you Sara. If I may, what do you mean by 'new in town'?" Kenith said still looking at me with interest. I sighed before I spoke," It's complicated... I fell down a hole and ended down here." Then I gave him a small smile before I started to walk, I turned around when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder, I turned and looked and saw that the hand belonged to Kenith. "Well then, allow me to give you a tour." He said locking our arms together, before he pulled me towards another direction that I haven't been before yet. Kenith and I continued to talk as he gave me the tour of Ellerius. After a while we started to become close, and after touring the city I was extremely tired.

Author note: sorry about the long wait, I've been a little distracted.

Anyways please comment and vote!
See ya!!!