"Percy" I rush to her side and flip her onto her back.

Her eyes are closed and she her skin is cold.

I feel for a pulse.

'Oh thank God'

I find one. I look at her body. She is covered head to toe in bruises and cuts. I can see them because she is not wearing a top. She is wearing a bra, but not a shirt.

The biggest cut is in her abdomen. The cut is in the shape of a circle. It looks like someone stabbed her with a bottle or something.

I see stitch marks on her stomach, like she tried to stitch up her wounds.

I try to shake her awake

"Percy, you need to wake up." She opens her eyes for a minute.

"Keep your eyes open" She doesn't open her eyes again. I take off my jacket and put it on her.

"Screw it" I scoop her up in my arms and carry her to the fire escape. I get up to the ground and pull out my phone. I dial Steve

"Hello" He says "Peter Parker, where the heck did you go"

"No time to explain. I need you to pick me up." I give him the address and hang up

Some time later he pulls up

"Now, Peter, you are going to explain why you left" He says through the rolled down window.

I get into the car and explain "I got a frantic call from Percy. She sounded hurt, so I went to her house to see if she was okay. I found her like this."

We drive to the tower and he carries her inside.

"Jarvis, tell Bruce that we are coming into the lab and we need him to help us" Steve says to JARVIS

"Very well, Mr. Rogers" the British voice replies

He carries her down to Bruce's lab and we find a nervous looking Bruce.

"What do you need help wi-" He stops "Is that a kid?"

"She's my age" I say

"What happened to her" He asks

"We don't know" I say

Steve speaks up "We need you to help her"

"I am a scientist, not a doctor" He says

"Just, try your best" Steve says

Bruce grumbles "put her on this table" He moves a bunch of papers and sciency stuff to make room.

He unzips my jacket and examines her injuries.

"It looks like she tried to stitch herself up" He says "and she did a pretty good job. It looks like she lost alot of blood. I think she has a few bruised ribs, if they're not broken. She looks like she was hit by a bus or something"

"What made that stab wound" I ask

"I don't know, maybe a broken bottle or a broken pipe" He says "she defiantly tried to fix this herself before you found her."

"How do you know?" I ask

"She cleaned the cuts and the wound with rubbing alcohol and she defiantly has some left on her hands" He explains

She ubruptly gasps and her eyes open.

"Percy..." I say

"Miss, I need to know what happened to you" Bruce asks

"I- I got... jumped" she barely gasps out "They... beat the shit out... of me and then I barely... got home... I went through the window, I didn't want my... stepdad to... worry"

She closes her eyes

"Stay awake" Bruce orders and she nods weakly

"Am I going to die" she asks

"No" Bruce says "you will be fine"

"Okay"

"You did a great job, by stitching yourself up and cleaning the wounds" Bruce tells he

"No I didn't." She states "I passed out a few times while doing it, and I couldn't stop shaking"

"You saved your life" Bruce tells her "If you didn't to it, you would have lost too much blood and died"

"I think my ribs are injured. They hurt really bad" she tells him

"I know, I think their bruised"

"I think their broken. I can feel pieces of them moving when I breathe." She says and her eyes start to close

"Stay awake" Bruce tells her "You have to stay awake"

"I cant"

"Tell me about yourself" be says in attempt to keep her awake.

"My name is Persephone, but I don't like to be called that. My nickname is Percy. My favorite color is blue. My father was lost at sea when I was born. My mother died when I was ten. I like to every summer I go to a camp for kids with ADHD and dyslexia. I have a few friends at camp and a boyfriend, but they don't want to be around me anymore. My only friend at school is over there" she points at me "I'm going to go to sleep now" she passes out immediately after saying that

Bruce cuts the stitches she put in and starts to put in some more neat ones. He then cleans the smaller cuts and puts something around her ribs to hold them in place. After that he gets a wet rag and sends Steve to get a bowl of water.

When Steve gets back, Bruce cleans the blood off of Percy and wraps her injuries up with ace bandages. The last thing he does is clean the blood off of her face.

"She is very lucky to be alive right now" Bruce says to us "she has three broken ribs, a huge stab wound from a broken bottle, smaller cuts and bruises, and she has a gash on her head that could have killed her. She would have died if she hadn't tried to clean herself up"

"Thank you, Bruce" I say "this means alot"

"You're welcome" Bruce says "she needs rest now, so put her somewhere to sleep"

"Okay" Steve picks her up and we leave the Lab

"Where should we put her" Steve asks

"She can sleep in my room-" He cuts me off

"No" He says "We are not putting two teenagers to sleep together in a room"

"You didn't let me finish" I tell him "I will sleep on the couch"

"Okay, but I don't think that the others will be happy about that" He says

"They can deal with it"

He carries her up to my room and places her on the bed, covering her with the blanket.

We leave and go our separate ways. I go to the couch, while he goes to his room.

I fall asleep, thinking about percy.

I hope she's okay