Prom Has Arrived in the Fairy Academy

Are you excited? Becausethis is the finale. Wait..I don't think you are. I think your gonna be sad. Becaus this chappie is gonna be the end! You don't want it to be the end? Okay fine! But I know I'm also sad making this the end. But don't worry! PART TWO! PART TWO WILL COME SOON! Yay! I know your excited. I'm gonna dedicate this chappie to someone. @Lucy_Heart_Filia hope you like this!

~anielladragneelluis

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ordinary POV

Now..This gonna be the moment we are waiting for. The biggest PROM of all. It is called the Jar of Hearts: A Very Special Prom Season. Everybody has arrived. I hope this is going to be a blast!

Lucy's POV

Wow, this is packed jammed with people. With people from different academies. And I saw Erza (who BTW is my friend who requips) she was with a guy with a tattoo in his eye. I kknow him. He's Jellal Fernandes. He is the son of the principal in the Era Academy. He's awesome to be Erza's date. In fact. Made to be Erza's date. HEH! ;) just saying! So when everybody arrived. It was playing one of my most fave songs ever! The Best Song Ever by One Direction. They are so good at singing! I like them a lot! But I like Natsu more than a lot. *blushes*. So now we have arrived. When Natsu saw a food court who was guided by a butler. His name was Hayate Ayasaki. Oh yeah! I know him. From the anime show Hayate the Combat Butler. Yeah. Me and Natsu are friends with him.

"Oy! Ayasaki! How are you! It's been a long time since we haven't meet."

Natsu looks happy to see him. But mostly the food. 

"Can I have some of the food?"

"Yeah.This is free."

Hayate was saying with a cute salesman smile. I like that so much. I mean he looks cute in it. So when Master Makarov went to the microphone and said,

"Hello, Everybody from the Academies. I am very pleased to inform you that it has been a momentous day of our lives. And I hope you have fun this day. Now lets get this party started with Miajane!"

Everybody clapped. 

"I would like to play this song to each and everyone of you!"

The the song played. She sang so beautiffuly. It was a slow song. When Natsu came to me.

"Lucy...I'm so full!"

"Then come to the dancefloor and dance with me!"

I said. Natsu was trying to keep his balance. Because he can't dance very well. But I got used to it. It was perfect.